IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i asm ready to convert greeting evrybody  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i asm ready to convert greeting evrybody

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon1000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i asm ready to convert greeting evrybody
    Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:51pm
Hello its simon here from england married and have 4 month child child here in the philippines, i am married to christian woman she is good but i have firmly realised that i must convert to islam  and its way of life is the only way to live one life so i am determined with all my heart to covert to islam. My wife and family of hers do not agree as they are firmly christian so i have decided to leave its a very very difficult choice to make its really making me cry and suffer to do it but i know islam is really the right way i need help too convert and learn everything about islam including prayers, ways of living, sharia law and to learn Arabic the language of THE HOLY QURAN, i ideally want to go to Zamboanga city to learn all  can can any muslim brothers please help me .
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:26am
Welcome, to IC forum. Welcome to Islam too insha Allah (good willing). Hope you enjoy on both.

Do step by step youd don't be rush to get everythign in one times. First thing that very important is lear how to pray, lear Arabic you can do it a little bit later, to study Qur'a you can use english translation or interprestation (tafseer) for now.

Here link how to pray:

Prayer times/schedules:

Pilars of Islam:
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
simon1000 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon1000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:29am
Thankyou so much for your reply and advice GOD BLESS YOU AND SHUKRAN
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:17am

Hello,
Greetings!

Welcome to the forum and Islam, Insha Allah (God willing). May you gradually get better in everything good you aspire to achieve. May Allah (God) enhance your ranks in knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.

Peace  

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:19am
Thumbs%20Up
lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2012 at 5:45am
Walaakum Salaam Simon.

I wish that you will be able to maintain a happy marriage with your wife.  You have a baby who is still young, and maybe staying married, you can have a greater islamic influence on her and your wife. Converting to islam now of days maybe not be so easy from some people, considering the media has falsely protrayed islam to be an evil religion.  Some women also are terrified to cover themselves completely or even consider to be muslim simply because they assume islam to be oppressive for them.   You know your marriage better than I do.  And I am sure that you have taken great care in making the right decisions for you.  But have you considered greatly what she must be feeling for this changed that you have made for yourself?  And the pressure she may feel from her family?   Maybe she needs more time, patience and understanding from you. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic