IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What would this trailer bring to the West?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What would this trailer bring to the West? - Event Date: 13 September 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: What would this trailer bring to the West?
    Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:03pm
Assalamu alaikum.

The Muslims watched a video-trailer on Muhammad Rasulullah made by an ignorant follower of the Islam brought by Moses and briefly mentioned by Jesus. They then went into rampage killing innocent Ambassador chris, three Americans and seven of Libyans. History repeats itself, for the weapons made by the clan of Banu Qaynuqa (or Qurayzah and Nadir) who were craftsman was turned against them. The weapons manufactured by USA was used to kill Ambassador Chris. Which of the Signs of Allah is the world rejecting?
What of this video-trailer? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1NaCg-Zgu0.
Which is the best way to achieve peace? Selling weapons to despotic monarchic Muslim regimes and giving them military aid or educating them on the current position of Muhammad and compelling them to put into practice that which was agreed upon by the Levi clan of the Children of Israel in Medina as both a political and Islamic leader.
Intellectualism is not on producing weapons with their disastrous recompense, but fighting with the tongue as demonstrated and emphasized by Muhammad Rasulullah. The only way out is to educate the neglected despised Muslim  youths by teaching them the Sunna (actions) of Muhammad Rasulullah and not the bare holy Qur'an. It is ineffective in maintaining peace.

Friendship.

Edited by Friendship - 13 September 2012 at 3:04pm
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:34pm

Originally posted by Friendship Friendship wrote:

The Muslims watched a video-trailer on Muhammad Rasulullah made by an ignorant follower of the Islam brought by Moses and briefly mentioned by Jesus. They then went into rampage killing innocent Ambassador chris, three Americans and seven of Libyans. History repeats itself, for the weapons made by the clan of Banu Qaynuqa (or Qurayzah and Nadir) who were craftsman was turned against them. The weapons manufactured by USA was used to kill Ambassador Chris. Which of the Signs of Allah is the world rejecting?

This is the kind of twisted Muslim jingoism that gets my blood boiling!  An angry Muslim mob murders ten people, and you blame the Americans for selling them the weapons?? Angry

Quote Intellectualism is not on producing weapons with their disastrous recompense, but fighting with the tongue as demonstrated and emphasized by Muhammad Rasulullah. The only way out is to educate the neglected despised Muslim  youths by teaching them the Sunna (actions) of Muhammad Rasulullah and not the bare holy Qur'an. It is ineffective in maintaining peace.

You have it backwards.  It is the hadith and sunna of Muhammad that teach aggression and violence.  It was Muhammad, not the Quran, who advocated and practiced jihad as perpetual warfare against nonbelievers and infidels (with the sword, not "the tongue", as you put it).  The Quran says "there is no compulsion in religion."  Muhammad said, "whoever changes his religion (from Islam), kill him."  Where do you think Muslim extremism comes from?

Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:17pm
Assalamua alaikum.

Ronn! Human beings are not animals and creations who were not given an alternative for their good. This arena of accusing Muhammad has been proved to be st**id and of no use. Human beings progressed by experimentation. If good then the result is utilized.
It is unfair to dwell on hearsay based on ignorance hatred prejudice. Many of your Western elites have agreed that Muhammad treated the Jews with dignity and the Christians also. Many of your Western elites have also talked of the brutality Christians meted on the Jews. The Jews initially never accused the followers of Muhammad of anti-semitism. Let us go by the Western code of education, reasoning, fairness unbiased judgment etc. Did you read and listened to the video trailer and found inconsistency with what is in the Torah. I do not recognize Bible other than the Torah. I regard the Torah as an extension of Torah. So let us  go through them and find how to have peace. 
It is high time for Western civilization to seek for an alternative! It is given to them. Do not sell arms and weapons to the Muslim government who believe Muhammad on lip service. Practice what Muhammad taught and practiced and help only those with God as Moses did. There is enough evidence from the failure of wars to defeat whatever form of Islam is practiced in Muslim countries to the 9/11 etc affairs. I believe that it is illiteracy that is the key to out problem.
Tell us the authors who read the Islamic books I read and did not come to my conclusion. When the Torah was accidentally discovered what saved the then Jews? Was it not the Law? Tell us the constituents of Torah. what is the difference between the written la and Torah?
The Jews are slowly understanding the atrocities and are looking for a way to live peacefully. I am encouraging them and supporting them. Support the simplified written and oral law brought by Muhammad.

Friendship.

Edited by Friendship - 13 September 2012 at 10:21pm
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 7:49am
Still not a word against the thousands (perhaps millions!) of fanatical Muslims destroying buildings and murdering their innocent occupants in cities throughout North Africa and the Middle East, eh? Disapprove Why not direct your message of "peace" to them?
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 8:31am
Assaalamu alaika Ronn.

It is you who will now challenge them to be fair to reason commonsense logic and all that civilization calls for in the ability of man to be guided through listening and choosing between good and evil. Is man not created to understand and learn from his mistakes? What is the difference between our body receptors in looking for comfort under exposure of the physical world and not using them to look for peace among ourselves? Preaching for peace and justice to prevail is our common goal and not restricted to a particular Messenger. You should accept what is good and stop rejecting that good that comes from Muhammad.
You have to come out and fight your Governments dealing with despots for they supply them  with arms to fight and annex those fighting  them with the tongue! Is the West now arming the 'Arab world? Is the west not aware of the dangers of illiteracy among people? What does the West stand to loose by accepting Muhammad to be a philosophy whose sayings cannot be matched with any world  leader from antiquity to today?
Stop his hatred and deception! Your system of democracy has failed! You want worldly comfort, but your system of democracy has utterly failed.
There is enough wealth to be distributed for all to enjoy. You can't get it except through Muhammad.

Friendship.

Edited by Friendship - 14 September 2012 at 8:35am
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:47am

Originally posted by Friendship Friendship wrote:

It is you who will now challenge them to be fair to reason commonsense logic and all that civilization calls for in the ability of man to be guided through listening and choosing between good and evil.

Yes, it is we who are left with the burden of challenging Muslim fanatics; and when we do, we will be accused of interfering with internal Muslim affairs. Ouch

Why is it never the Muslims themselves who challenge such outrageous behaviour in the name of Islam?

Quote Preaching for peace and justice to prevail is our common goal and not restricted to a particular Messenger. You should accept what is good and stop rejecting that good that comes from Muhammad.

Tell that to the rioters in Egypt and Libya and Yemen and Iran.  Don't bother telling me. I'm just sitting in my room typing messages.  They are burning buildings and killing innocent people, and desecrating the reputation of Islam in the process.

Quote You have to come out and fight your Governments dealing with despots for they supply them  with arms to fight and annex those fighting  them with the tongue! Is the West now arming the 'Arab world? Is the west not aware of the dangers of illiteracy among people? What does the West stand to loose by accepting Muhammad to be a philosophy whose sayings cannot be matched with any world  leader from antiquity to today?
Stop his hatred and deception!

As a matter of fact I do oppose many of my government's policies in this regard.  But who is more to blame -- the person who sells the gun, or the person who buys it and commits murder with it? 

Quote Your system of democracy has failed! You want worldly comfort, but your system of democracy has utterly failed.

LOL Look around, Friendship.  Which countries are thriving and prospering, and which are in perpetual tyranny, turmoil and chaos?

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:29am
Assalamu alaika.

If you are indeed a christian, you will certainly say that the man accused is a Coptic christian an Arab-American and you are not to be blamed. In this, you are advocating for a universal system that looks and caters for all. It is not allowed to choose one thing and reject the other. This is the teaching of Muhammad for he is that Messiah to save the world. The hatred of Muhammad by the 'Christians' as evidenced from the interfaith forum reflects the certainty that he is the savior. The Christians hate Muhammad as the last Messenger because they disbelieved in Jesus's sermons calling for love and not accusing some one without evidence. Those sermons leads to authenticating Muhammad as the messiah and Savior of mankind. In our culture it is an abomination and a disgrace for one  not to know his father. Islam demands that one should be called with the name of his father at all cost. Which is the only seed to sprout?
Ronn go through the comments of honest Christians. They never agree to what for example Professor Muir said. All those hating Muhammad and telling lies against him are indirectly challenging the physical world. The universal code of conduct demands all to participate. The Decree is that, if one participates and the the other refuses there will be no peace. I am advising you and you cohorts to understand how you are being deceived. This is an honor to you. No priest can deceive be for I am an individual given the faculty to reason and discern the truth. Throw that false idea of Allah having a son and enjoy the world. That thinking is enshrined in capitalism fear and favoritism.
Ronn, we are looking for peace and not development. You see, you do not reflect on the Torah for you hate it and it is nothing to you but a fairy tale. It has no bearing on your life and future.  But, I believe in the Torah for it shapes my life and belief One God.  Tell me the fault and the offense committed by Abraham when god gave Abimelech well and abundant of animals and Abraham had to go to him and seek for peace?
Development is a relative term and is not the subject matter in interfaith forum. Learn your rubrics.

Friendship.

Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:13pm
Friendship,
I am not a Christian, so your most of your remarks don't apply.  I don't hate Muhammad, but I do hate how most Muslims have perverted his religion, and how they continue to disgrace his memory daily.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic