IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - G-D  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

G-D

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
malaviijurai View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malaviijurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:31pm
i come here today to ask in a intelligent forum some questions i have about Islam. i hope i receive with respectful answers.

first let me say i was raised christian my whole life. as of the last year i felt i needed to know the truth i prayed to g-d for the truth, i was lead to Judaism.
my prayers were granted and through Hashem i found peace and g-d as i have never known.

i understand Islam worships the same g-d of Abraham Issac and Jacob, and fully believes in the prophets.

if this is the case why do some muslims call for the destruction of israel when g-d himself says the following.
Jeremiah 30:3
Amos 9:14
isaiah 61:8-11

there are many more prophesies concerning Israel and those who follow g-ds commandments, not just Jews. these prophecies come from the same g-d we believe in.

i wish to live a quiet peaceful life and live for Hashem. why is this an issue for some muslims.

peace scott.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic