IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - THE MESSAGE OF THE MESSENGERS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THE MESSAGE OF THE MESSENGERS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2012 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Hasan,Because people keep asking, I try to explain but they must be enlightened by the Holy spirit to receive the message, and I do not control that.salaamWho is it that (really) twists the words of others?I have never done this with anything you have had to say.'let those with eyes to see, see'__________________________�If you keep to my teaching 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.� - <font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">the words of Jesus[note:� if you haven't noticed TNC and I are ok with each other.� That is called respect.� He has his belief and I accept that.� I have mine.� I hope he accepts that.� Not being able to explain it to one another does not diminish the belief of either one of us.]

Caringheart,
if you do not know how to explain that the earth is round, why would you try to teach it to others?
If you do not know how to explain Trinity, why would you become a stooge in front of others by trying to explain and convince them.
You say Jesus is God and equal to God. We have shown you he is not. Instead he has a God, even according to your own book. Do you not trust your own book?
John 20:17 "...Go instead to my brothers and tell them, �I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.�� Jesus has a God.
Why are you so scared to set yourself free by proclaiming that truth, are you scared of an outcast in your own community, is that all? It will be right to know, accept and love Jesus (pbuh) for what he was, as the above verse states and not for what he was not.
Quran 19:35 Such was Jesus the son of Mary a statement of truth about which they vainly dispute.
And if you cannot know or explain Trinity, then you should keep it to yourself if not abonden it, so you don't decieve others because if you do, not only your own but their sins will be on you!
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 01 November 2012 at 2:49pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2012 at 4:06pm
@Hasan,

Because I am not 'trying to convince' anyone.  That is not my job to do.  That is God's.

"... people keep asking, I try to explain but they must be enlightened by the Holy spirit to receive the message, and I do not control that."

I know, what I know, what I know.
and that is all that matters.

Because you can not understand, does not mean I have not explained.  It simply means you do not understand.  Just as I do not understand your belief.

Salaam

Edited by Caringheart - 02 November 2012 at 4:20pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic