IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - THE MESSAGE OF THE MESSENGERS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THE MESSAGE OF THE MESSENGERS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:16pm
<>

THE SEALING OF THE BOOK AND THE OPENING OF THE SEAL BOOK

In the book of Daniel the God of the bible seal the understanding of all the messages in the scriptures on till the end time then he will reveal it or reveal all the truth. This is what the God Almighty says:

And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.( Daniel12: 9)  

But thou, O Daniel, s*****p the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. (Daniel 12:4)

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. (Daniel12:10)

Coming of that �seal book� that mentioned in Revelation 10 is the �key� to unlock all the scriptures at the end time:

�But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall �begin to sound:� the �mystery of God should finish� as he declared to his servants the prophets.� (Rev.10:7)

In the days when this little book shall revealall the mystery (all the truth) of God will finish (revealed).� The book was never written according to John: �seal up those things�and write them not.�

All the truth with the coming of the Qur�an:

�� And We have sent down to you the Book (the Qur'an) as an exposition of everything, a guidance, a mercy, and glad tidings for those who have submitted themselves (to All�h as Muslims)�. (Qur�an 16:89)

Allah the almighty reminds the people who call themselves Christian of their forgetfulness:

�From those, too, who called themselves Christians We did take a Covenant, But they forgot a good part of the message that was sent down: So We stirred up enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the Day of Judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done. (Q.5:14)

This is what they have forgotten:

�And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: �O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of All�h unto you confirming the Taur�t [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.� But when he (Ahmed i.e. Muhammad) came to them with clear proofs, they said: �This is plain magic.�� (Qur�an 61:6-9)

Then He Allah (S) said:

�O People of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that you used to hide in your Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary): There hath come to you from Allah a light [Muhammad (pbuh)] and a perspicuous Book.� (Q.5:15)

�So fear Allah, and obey me [Muhammad (S) and the message he brought]. (Q.3:50)

Verily this Qur�an doith guide to that which is most right. (Q.17:9)

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:18pm
"The New Testament lies hidden in the Old, and the Old Testament is unveiled in the New."

speaking of 'keys'?
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:15am
<>

If you had downloaded the message from this link: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/79252919/2My%20book.docx

You would have not responded with that your opinion. However let me introduce you to the truth.

Remember Jesus (s) message was to inform his followers of the prophet who will come after him with all the truth, this is what he [Jesus (S)] said:

�I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but what he hears.� (John.16:12-13)   

�All the truth� will come with the arrival of the Comforter. Here in the Book of Revelation chapter 10 mentioned the coming of another Book which John did not wrote and . It is mentioned:

�And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven. 2-And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth. 3-And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voice. 4-And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from haven saying unto, seal up those things which the seven thunder utters, and write them not.� Rev.10:1-4

Point (1) Another Mighty Angel: Jesus (S) is not another mighty angel; it is Gabriel (s) the messenger of Allah who brought the message to and from Allah.

Point (2) He had in his hand a little book open: V.2 And he had in his hand a little book open:

Point (3) Seventh thunders uttered their voice (something was revealing): V.3...And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voice.

Point 4: John was about to write what was revealing: V.4-And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write:

Point 5: He was told to seal up the message and write them not: V.4�and I heard a voice from haven saying unto, seal up those things which the seven thunders utters, and write them not. (Rev.10:4)  

The angel brought the little book and John was order �not to write down the message in that book,� because the time was not right. �So it is not the bible,� because the bible is a �written book� and it (the bible) is telling us about �another book.� Which book is that? 

Further as you read in Verse 7 it says:

�But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound: the mystery of God should finish as he declared to his servants the prophets. (Rev.10:7)

In the days when this little book shall reveal all the mystery (all the truth) of God will finish (revealed). The book was never written according to the voice from Heaven: �seal up those things�and write them not.�

Now, �Begin to sound� mean �revealing� In the days when this little book shall reveal �all the mystery� (That is �all the truth�) of God will finish (revealed, no more mystery) as he declared to his servants the prophets.

And this is what Jesus (S) said:

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but what he hears.� (John.16:12-13)   

Therefore, the Spirit of Truth which is the Comforter would have to bring this little book which contains all the truth. 

And in 10:4 it says: John was about to write� So when this Book will reveal �some one� will have to be there to �write the message down.� Allah has revealed to Muhammad (S):

��And We have sent down to thee (O Muhammad) the book (the Qur�an) explaining all things, a guide, a mercy, and Glad Tiding to Muslims.� (Q.16:89)

�This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.� (Qur.10:37)

This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. (Q.5:3)

Do not mistake this Book for the one that mentioned in Rev.5:1 �� A Book written within and on the back side, sealed with seven seals.�

That Book is already written and every time a seal open a certain event takes place. Example:

�when the lamb opened one of the seal�behold a white horse: he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. (Rev.6:1-2)

That is the advent of Muhammad (S) it is also in Habakkuk 3:3-16.

��And the Holy One from Mount Paran. Se-lah. His Glory covered the heaven, and the earth was full of his praise�When he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.� (Habk.3:3-16)

Who is the Holy One from Mt. Param? The descendant of Ishmael�s:

�And he [Ishmael (S)] dwelt in the wilderness of Paran� Genesis 21:21

The advent of the crusaders:

(Brackets added)

And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the forth part of the earth (New world: the west), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. Rev. 6:7-8

On the other hand, the book that mentioned in Rev.10:2-4, John was about to write and he heard a voice from heaven saying, �Seal up those thing�and write them not.� So when this Book will reveal some one will have to be there to write it down.

10-And I (John) took the little book out of the angel�s hand, and eat it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. (Rev.10:10)

We know that John did not eat the book, he read the book and the truth was sweet but practicing the law was bitter.

11-And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many people, and nations, and tongues, and kings. (Rev.10:11)

Why prophesy again? Because he had already went, so he has to go back again to inform them about the coming of the universal book that he did not wrote.

Allah (S) mentioned:

We have not sent thee but as a (universal messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind knew not�. (Q.34: 28)                                        

REVELATION 14: COMING OF THE UNIVERSAL BOOK

It is mentioned in the bible Rev.14: 6-7:

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.� Rev.14:6-7

Note: The word �gospel� is Good News�; in other words the angel was bringing the �everlasting Good News�. The everlasting Good News was yet to come; Jesus (S) gospel (Good News) could not be for all time. Jesus (S) already on earth with his gospel (Good News), he could not be the �another angel� with everlasting Good News. The everlasting Good News is the little book that mentioned in Revelation 10:1-11 another angel with a little book which John did not wrote but is yet to come; and the coming of it is clearly stated in Revelation 14:7

��another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting Good News�� Rev. 14:7

That means, the everlasting Good News have to come from Heaven having an angel bringing it.

It says in verse 7:

�Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!�

Not the Day of Judgment, because the angel was bringing what? The �everlasting Good News to preach; it was a judgment to preach� and that was the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong. In other words, coming of the everlasting Good News then Judgment will come.

This is what mentioned in the Qur�an:

Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Q.25:1)

�Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic� (Q.13: 37)

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong). (Qur�an 2:185)

�This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.� (Qur.10:37)

Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Q.16:102)

A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

Without doubt it is (announced) in the reveled books (Torah, Gospel) of former people. (Q.26:196)

And this is a book which We have sent down, bringing blessing and conforming (the revelation) which came before it. (Q.6:92)

�it is no less than a Message for all creatures (mankind and jinn). (Q.12:104)

�so fear Allah and obey me. (Q.3:50)

ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should fear, and die not except in a state of Islam. (Q.3:102)

And glorify Him morning and evening. (Q.33:42)

Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic (Q.13: 37)

What Revelation 14-7 says? It says:

Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!�

Not the Day of Judgment, the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong.

And Jesus (S) said: 

�And when he (the Comforter) is come he will reprove the world of sin, and righteous, and judgment.� (John.16:8

Adding further, when Judgment comes the Comforter will used it to reprove the world (Gentiles) and the Comforter has to be a �person.� according to Isaiah 42:1-4

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.� 3-A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax he shall he not quench: he shall bring forth Judgment unto truth. 4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW.� Isaiah 42:1-4

For the LAW was given by Moses� (John.1:17)

Moses (S) was a law giver and here the Comforter is a new law giver!

After the coming of the universal Rev.14:12 say:

��here are they that keep the commandment of God, and the faith of Jesus��

That conforms that the �Everlasting Good News� is the commandment of God, the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong), and the true teaching of Jesus (S) which is his faith.

Also in verse 13 after that book the everlasting Good News which is the universal commandment of God would have come and all those who follow it and died after they will be blessing for their labor and work and they will be judge by it.

�Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord henceforth yea, said the Spirit, that they may rest from their labor; and their work do fallow them. (Rev.14:13)

�and the dead were judged out of the things which were written in the book, according to their works. (Rev. 20:12)

�and they were judged every man according to their works. (Rev.20:13)

This is what Allah (S) said:

Think not of those who are slain in Allah�s way as dead. Nay, they live, finding there sustenance in their Lord�The (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve.� (Q.3:169-1700)

�Whoever goes aright, for his own soul does he go aright; and whoever goes astray, to its detriment only does he go astray: nor can the bearer of a burden bear the burden of another, nor do We chastise until We raise a messenger� [The Qur�an, 17:15],

�On the day when every soul will be confronted with all the good it has done, and all the evil it has done, it will wish there were a great distance between it and its evil. But Allah cautions you {to remember} Himself.� (Q.3:30)

To my Christian�s brothers and sisters, Allah (S) has given you the noble call to save you from eternal damnation, He (S) said:

O ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was (already) with you�� (Q.4: 47)

Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

THEN HE (S) WARNS:

Those who conceal the clear (Signs) We have sent down, and the Guidance, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book,-on them shall be Allah's curse, and the curse of those entitled to curse,�

Edited by truthnowcome - 28 September 2012 at 9:16am
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

Greetings truthnowcome,

Goodness, I hardly know where to begin....
Here is what I know...

First, Jesus did not speak of a prophet to come...
He told His disciples that after He was taken up, the Comforter... the 'Spirit of Truth'... would come to His disciples... that He would not leave them alone...
to His disciples... a spirit, not a person... not a prophet.
-------------

Then;
�Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.� 3-A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax he shall he not quench: he shall bring forth Judgment unto truth. 4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW.� Isaiah 42:1-4
This whole passage of scripture refers to Jesus...

Compare with;
16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.  (Matthew 3:17, Mark 1:11, 2 Peter 1:17, Psalm 2)
Jesus had, and is, that Holy Spirit of God.  It is His to give, and He sent the Holy Spirit... the Comforter... to His disciples once He had gone.
--------------

Lastly;
�And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.� Rev.14:6-7
Having is not the same as bringing...
This passage says that the angel has the gospel...
as we already have the Gospel...
'to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people...'

The angel having it also, does not mean the angel is bringing anything new that has not already been given.  It simply means the angel will also have it at the time when the Messiah returns.

and 'the little book' referred to in Revelation 10, of which "Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings"?
could this be referring to the Gospel?  the Book with the sweet taste of honey but bitter to the stomach?  the Book which too many have chosen to forget or ignore?  so it must be prophesied again?

Salaam,
Caringheart

"The New Testament lies hidden in the Old, and the Old Testament is unveiled in the New."

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. (Revelation 10)

(This of course is all according to my own understanding as revealed to me) Heart

Edited by Caringheart - 28 September 2012 at 2:42pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2012 at 8:30pm
<>

Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Greetings truthnowcome,

Goodness, I hardly know where to begin....
Here is what I know...

Peace!

Caringheart, I will give you a chance to defend your position, I will deal with the Comforter first.

First, Jesus did not speak of a prophet to come...
He told His disciples that after He was taken up, the Comforter... the 'Spirit of Truth'... would come to His disciples... that He would not leave them alone...
to His disciples... a spirit, not a person... not a prophet.

Now, lets look at those verses Jesus (S) spoke of the Comforter.

Jesus Said: ��I will pray to the father, and he shall give you "another" comforter that he may abide with you for ever. even the spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for �he dwelleth with you and shall be in you.� (John14:16-17)

In that verse Jesus (S) assuring his disciples he is going to pray and ask his Father (His God: ��my Father, and your Father; and my God, and your God.� (John 20:16-17 AKJV)) to send �another� Comforter which is with the Father in Heaven (�Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is expedient for you that �I go� for if �I go not away�, the comforter will not come unto you, but if �i depart�, i will send him unto you.� (John 16:7)

It is the Father that has to give them the other Comforter and not Jesus (S) (and �he� shall give you "another" comforter) and this Comforter has to come from Heaven.

The verse continue:even the spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for �he dwelleth with you and shall be in you.� (John14:16-17). If this Comforter is in Heaven how suddenly he dwelleth with them?

TNC

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2012 at 9:43pm

<>
 �even the spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for �he dwelleth with you and shall be in you.� (John14:16-17). If this Comforter is in Heaven how suddenly he dwelleth with them?

TNC

Greetings TNC,

I must be brief.

Jesus was referring to Himself... He is the Spirit that dwelleth with his Apostle's that the world knoweth not... and He promises that He first must go that the Spirit may return and dwell within them[the Apostles].

the Spirit of Truth... Truth... God.. Father, Son, Holy Spirit

We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear proofs (of Allah's sovereignty), and We supported him with the Holy spirit.  Surah 2:87

Edited by Caringheart - 04 October 2012 at 11:26am
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 10:32pm

<>
 �even the spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for �he dwelleth with you and shall be in you.� (John14:16-17). If this Comforter is in Heaven how suddenly he dwelleth with them?

TNC

Greetings TNC,

I must be brief.

Jesus was referring to Himself... He is the Spirit that dwelleth with his Apostle's that the world knoweth not... and He promises that He first must go that the Spirit may return and dwell within them[the Apostles].

the Spirit of Truth... Truth... God.. Father, Son, Holy Spirit

<>

Peace my friend.

I will be brief too!

Jesus (S) said (and this is before he left): �...as my father hath sent me, even so i send you (the disciple) and when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said unto them, received ye the holy ghost.� (john.20:21-22)

Did Jesus (S) bread himself into the disciples here?

TNC

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:35pm
Greetings TNC,

"receive ye the holy ghost."

I needed to correct one mistake there... the word receive.

But yes, it is understood that the disciples received the Spirit of God, as Jesus had the Spirit of God, that they also would be able to do the miracles which Jesus had done.

The Spirit of God is a thing that has the ability to live in each one of us, if we are given to receive it.

Spirit is spirit.

I don't know if that helps.
Blessings,
Caringheart

It has been said that;
The earliest Christians experienced the Holy Spirit as a rush of wind that opened them to understanding one another as never before.

Edited by Caringheart - 03 October 2012 at 4:47pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic