IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - THE MESSAGE OF THE MESSENGERS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THE MESSAGE OF THE MESSENGERS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE MESSAGE OF THE MESSENGERS
    Posted: 01 September 2012 at 10:48pm
<>

All Praises are for Allah (S) the Creator and Sustainer. I seek his blessing on our noble Prophet Muhammad (S).

In Islam Muslims were thought that Islam is the first and only religion recognize by Allah (S) (God Almighty). Why Islam? It is because Islam is an Arabic word...when translated to English would mean: �peace and complete submission to the will of God Almighty�; in other words: peace acquired by total submission to the will of God Almighty.

If we go back to the origin of man, the first man Adam (S) as the scriptures established, we would recognize that he was order by God Almighty to �submit to His will� in order to received help and guidance; thus, he believed in �submitting to God�s will� which when translates in to Arabic would be �ISLAM�; so Islam was there from the very beginning of Adam (S). The Qur�an is just the last message to all mankind [The Religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will)�But if you deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account. (Q.3:19)]. It is God Almighty who chooses the name �ISLAM� for his religion.

Why am I saying that? It is because Islam is not a new religion, it is the religion of all the prophet of the past; they all believe in the �submission to God�s will (Islam)

�For We assuredly sent amongst every People an apostle, (with the Command), "Serve Allah, and eschew Evil": of the People were some whom Allah guided, and some on whom error became inevitably (established). So travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those who denied (the Truth).� (Qur.16:36); and �We sent not an apostle except (to teach) in the language of his (own) people, in order to make (things) clear to them. Now Allah leaves straying those whom He pleases and guides whom He pleases: and He is Exalted in power, full of Wisdom�.� (Qur.14:4)

For example Jesus (S) was sent to the Children of Israel: �But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.�  (Matthew 15:24); These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.� (Matthew 10:5-6)

Muhammad (S) on the other hand was sent as a universal Messenger to all mankind, Allah (S) mentioned in Qur�an:

We have not sent thee but as a (universal messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind knew not�. (Q.34:28)

The Quran which is the final revelation from Allah (S), it is for all mankind and Jinn (spirit being) and it�s a confirmation of previous revelations and fuller explanation of Allah (S) message.

�This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.� (Qur.10:37)

We all came from the first man and woman, Adam and Eve, then a nation, then many nations and tribe. Revelation was sent to mankind since the beginning for guidance and Allah (S) mentioned, those people did not differ among themselves except through selfish contumacy and Allah (S) honored the most righteous among the mankind. 

�O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).  (Qur.49:13)

Mankind was one single nation, and Allah sent Messengers with glad tidings and warnings; and with them He sent the Book in truth, to judge between people in matters wherein they differed; but the people of the Book, after the clear Signs came to them, did not differ among themselves, except through selfish contumacy. Allah by His Grace Guided the believers to the Truth, concerning that wherein they differed. For Allah guided whom He will to a path that is straight.� (Qur.2:213)

The noble call to people of the book:

Say: "O people of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will). (Q.3:64)

The God of the Israelites declared death penalty in Deuteronomy 13:6-9 and in Chronicles 15:13, if anyone even your own brother or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend encourage you to secretly worship other deity than the God of Israel he or she must put to death.

"If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people." (Deuteronomy 13:6-9)

"All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman."( Chronicles 15:13)

The one who submitted to God�s will is call Muslim. Muslim is also an Arabic word which means, �obey and submit�; and all the prophet of the past were �obeyed and submitter� to God�s will; thus, they were Muslims.

Jesus (S) in his final message he looks up to the Heaven and gives thanks to God Almighty for affording him to give eternal life to all whom God Almighty has chosen; and that is to believe in the one true God and Jesus the Messiah whom He has sent.

�1These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:2As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.�( John 17:1-2)

This is what he said:

3And this is life eternal, that they (the disciples or who call themselves Christian) might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou (the only true God) hast sent.� (John 17:1-2);And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. (Luke 4:8)

That is the declaration of faith at the time of Jesus (S), in other words, is to believe in no other deity except the one true God Allah (S) and Jesus (S) is the messenger of Allah (S) and you will received ETERNAL LIFE. Same declaration Muslims make except that at the end they say, Muhammad (S) is the messenger of Allah (S). That is to say: �I testify that there is no other deity except Allah (S) and I testify that Muhammad (S) is the messenger of Allah (S).�

The message of Jesus (S) was to preach the Good News of coming of God�s Kingdom on earth and that message was to inform us of the coming of the universal message: �the Qur�an�.

To make that claimed I must establish the proof, without evidence there is no case. I�ll begin by quoting what Jesus (S) said.

Jesus (S) said: "I must preach the kingdom of God to the other cities also, BECAUSE FOR THIS PURPOSE I HAVE BEEN SENT" Luke 4:43 NKJV);

From that statement we can no doubt recognize the purpose of Jesus (S) message. His core message was to inform us of the coming of God�s kingdom on earth and that is why he told his disciples to pray for the coming of it. He said: After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.�Matthew 6:9

That would mean the kingdom of God was yet to come in the future tense, even today People who claimed to be followers of Jesus (S)�they are still awaiting for the coming of God�s kingdom on earth.

After the demise of Jesus (S) one of his� disciple had a vision of prophesy which is known today as the �Book of Revelation�; and in that book, in chapter 12 verses 5 to 10 it mentioned of a male child, when he would have come then �SAVATION AND THE KINGDOM OF GOD� will come. I quote:  �And she brought forth a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of ironNow comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God� 12:5-10.)

Also, in that book, it mentioned of �an angel� bringing another book from �Heaven� to preach to all nations and tongue�it was a universal message for all mankind. I quote: ��And I (John) saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.� (Rev.14:6-7 ).

The Kingdom of God would be taken away from the Jews: �Jesus said unto them (Jews), Did ye never read in the scriptures, the stone which the builders reject the same is become the head of the corner: This is the Lord�s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you (The Jews), and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall broken: but whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.� (Matt.21:42-44)

The �kingdom of God� was Jesus spoke of was �a message to come�, he described it as a corner stone that will bare fruits and be MARVELOUS IN OUR EYES, and no other message would be able destroy it and where ever the message establish it will prevail over all other message (man made law).

Allah (S) mentioned in the Qur�an: It is He (God Almighty) who has sent His Messenger [Muhammad (S)] with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) that He may make it prevail over all religions and enough is Allah for a witness. (Q.48:28)

As I have established above that Islam is not a new religion, it is the religion of all the prophets; I have establish that the kingdom of God was yet to come, another book�which is a �universal one� is yet to come and a man child who will rule all nations was yet to come.

Now, to conforming that �judgment� is the �law� that mentioned there it mentioned in Isaiah 42:1-4:�Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW. (Isaiah.42:1-4)

�And when he (the Comforter) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.� (John.16:8)

As we can see the everlasting Good News for all nations is the Judgment to the Gentiles, which is God�s everlasting law on earth.

QUR�AN CONFORMS:

We have not sent thee (O Muhammad) but as a universal Messenger to all mankind�but most of mankind know not.� (Qur.34:28).

Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Q.25:1) �Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic� (Q.13:37)

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong). (Qur�an 2:185)

A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

�it is no less than a Message for all creatures (mankind and jinn). (Q.12:104)

Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Q.16:102)�This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.� (Qur.10:37)

Without doubt it is (announced) in the reveled books (Torah, Gospel) of former people. (Q.26:196) And this is a book which We have sent down, bringing blessing and conforming (the revelation) which came before it. (Q.6:92)

1.     �so fear Allah and obey me. (Q.3:50); ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should fear, and die not except in a state of Islam. (Q.3:102)

2.     And glorify Him morning and evening. (Q.33:42)

3.     Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic (Q.13:37)

What Revelation 14-7 says? 

It says: Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!�

Our job as Muslims it to conveyed the message to every one: �And say to the People of the Book��Do ye (also) submit yourselves?... thy duty is to convey the Message; and in Allah�s sight are (all) His servants. (Q.3:20); �Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: For thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His path, and who receive guidance.� (Q.16:125)

Allah (S) tells us: Say: �O People of the Book! Do ye disapprove of us for no other reason than that we believe in Allah, and the revelation that comes to us and that which came before (us)�?� (Q.5:59)

The fulfillment of the Ishmaelite�s prophesy. The God of Abraham�s promise to bless Abraham�s son Ishmael and make him a Great nation: �And as for Ishmael�Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and multiply him exceedingly�and I will make a GREAT NATION.� (Genesis 17:20).

�And nearest among them in love to the Believers (Muslims) wilt thou find those who say, We are Christians Because among these are men devoted to learning and who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant. (Q.5:82)

Jesus said: ��by the fruit ye shall knew them.� (Matt.7:20)

It mentioned in Luke: And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. Lu 13:29 ); Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.� 1Co 6:9-10 

Br. Zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 01 September 2012 at 10:55pm
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2012 at 7:12am

Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

The God of the Israelites declared death penalty in Deuteronomy 13:6-9 and in Chronicles 15:13, if anyone even your own brother or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend encourage you to secretly worship other deity than the God of Israel he or she must put to death.

And this is the same god that you worship?
Shocked

Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:46am
<>

Mr. Ron Webb, I thought you would have recognize why I have include that verse even though it was not relavant to that presentation. Let me put it this way, The God whom the Jews, Christians amd Muslims claimed to follow is very serious about his legislation (His will) and anyone who break it the consequence is serious. Let me show you what I am talking about! Jesus (s) rebuke the Jews for not follow his law in Matthew 15

1Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,

Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.

But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

According to Jesus (S) there not only to disbelieve and worship other diety than the God of Abraham you will be put to death but even curse your parent. He further explained the seriousness and consequence of not to follow the law and teaches others to do so in Matthew 5:18-19

�Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do so, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven.....� (Matthew 5:19)

Christians as well as the Jews do not follow the law; the Jews are parcial with the law and the Christians are following Paul�s commandments instead of what Jesus (s) teaches them to do in orther to have eternal life. It�s also in Matthew 19:16-17, he established how serious it is if you want to have eternal life, you must keep the commandment, it mentioned: 

And, behold, one came and said unto him [Jesus (S)], Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. (:Matt.19:16-17KJV )

The Muslim has a similar law also, if you become defected and join the enemy you will be put to death. So yes we follow the same God also!

Bro Zainool

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:40am
There is a vast difference between "let him die" a natural death and not receive everlasting life, and actually putting him to death prematurely and violently.  But I agree that there are some equally horrific laws in the Christian Bible (mostly in the Old Testament) -- which is why I could never believe in such a god, much less worship or praise him.
iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:39am
"If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people." (Deuteronomy 13:6-9)

What a clean clear sign from God, that he wants a clean and chaste society not a bunch of Sodom & Gomorrahs running around polluting the earth with filth.Today we have people coming and telling us oh what a God, he kills people.When you purchase a television,you are given a book,which is called an instruction manual.When the creator of that tv tells you, do not put your tv in water it will get damaged.You listen.when the book tells you do not expose this tv to the heat of the sun it will get damaged you listen.when the book tells you do not emerse the tv in water it will get rusty and damaged you listen.

When God tells you in his book do not worship other then him do not commit adultery,do not do this or that it is bad for you. Our response he is a murdering god he does not know what he is saying.He only talks of killing people,this is us the ungrateful animal who with a puny little brain wants to stand judgement on his creator.What a sad day for a human being,when he cannot listen to the one who created him.    
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:30pm
What a simple and great explanation.
Jazakallah,
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:12pm

Originally posted by iec786 iec786 wrote:

What a clean clear sign from God, that he wants a clean and chaste society not a bunch of Sodom & Gomorrahs running around polluting the earth with filth.Today we have people coming and telling us oh what a God, he kills people.When you purchase a television,you are given a book,which is called an instruction manual.When the creator of that tv tells you, do not put your tv in water it will get damaged.You listen.when the book tells you do not expose this tv to the heat of the sun it will get damaged you listen.when the book tells you do not emerse the tv in water it will get rusty and damaged you listen.

When God tells you in his book do not worship other then him do not commit adultery,do not do this or that it is bad for you. Our response he is a murdering god he does not know what he is saying.He only talks of killing people,this is us the ungrateful animal who with a puny little brain wants to stand judgement on his creator.What a sad day for a human being,when he cannot listen to the one who created him.   

Again, there is a vast difference between "don't do this or you will damage your television", versus "don't do this or I will send my technicians to invade your house and destroy your television -- and then destroy you."  (By the way, Hasan: I find it hard to believe that you would fail to notice just how bad this analogy is. You're smarter than that.)

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:00pm
It was God who passed judgement and destroyed sodom and Gomorrah, not other humans.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic