IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - In need of Enlightener  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

In need of Enlightener

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waliya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In need of Enlightener
    Posted: 30 August 2012 at 2:54pm
I have so many questions while reading the Quran, and who is supposed to be helping me, I feel he no longer has the desire to help me, cause he is inlove with a Kufar.   I just became a Muslimah and I need proper guidence.

I noticed when reading Surat 7 Part 8, that Iblis was already aware that we would have to face the Day of Resurrection. I am wondering how did Iblis know all that he did know if Allah Banished him after the Creation of Adam? How was Iblis able to go to othe Garden of Eden if he was Banished?   [IMG]smileys/smiley9.gif" align="middle" />

Edited by Waliya - 30 August 2012 at 2:55pm
Usmani View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usmani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2012 at 12:36am
Welcome to the forum,

When Allah created Adam, Iblis was already there living with the angles performing all prayers. Allah knowing that he has ego asked all angles Prostrate yourselves to Adam", and they prostrated themselves, except Iblis .Since he was living there he know that human are to be tested at the earth and who ever will be successful will only be go into paradise .Because Adam is the cause that Allah banish him, he become enemy of Adam and after that all human. He asks permission from Allah to grant him a life till Day of Resurrection and he was granted by Allah. Since Adam at that time was there in the paradise so he too is allowed to go there.

Just my thoughts.
Usmani
Engage your self in good deeds,otherswise yours nafs will engage you in bad deeds
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2012 at 6:17am
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2012 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Waliya Waliya wrote:

I noticed when reading Surat 7 Part 8, that Iblis was already aware that we would have to face the Day of Resurrection. I am wondering how did Iblis know all that he did know if Allah Banished him after the Creation of Adam? How was Iblis able to go to othe Garden of Eden if he was Banished?

Iblis is the name of a person, and this person belong to Jinn family. Jinn came from the root J and N in Arabic. And I found out that the word Jannah also sharing the same root. We all know to enter Jannah we must earn it first in the former life, and Jannah or Hell are the reward for whatever we did in the former life. it is therefore rasonable to say, that this period of the universe existance (right now) is that reward for them. Iblis and his companions are actually in Jannah. When for all sudden - Adam from nowhere were placed in a place that is right fully theirs!.

You pick up what I am saying? Think!
Waliya View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waliya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2012 at 12:59am
I just reverted on December 3rd, 2011, please excuse me if I am not to knowledgable of the Qur'an. I rarely get to speak with my enlightener due to him being ill. I am learning things from the Qur'an as it comes. If I have a question, I would ask hom when he is well enough. What you have explained makes sense. I would like to ShukrH to the Elder. I now know.     
Waliya View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waliya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2012 at 1:04am
I just reverted on December 3rd, 2011, please excuse me if I am not to knowledgable of the Qur'an. I rarely get to speak with my enlightener due to him being ill. I am learning things from the Qur'an as it comes. If I have a question, I would ask hom when he is well enough. What you have explained makes sense. I would like to Shukrhan to the Elder. I now know.     
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2012 at 1:59pm
Salam,
Welcome to Islam, and welcome to IC forum too.

Islam is not how much knowledege you have about it but how much you practice of what you know.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Waliya Waliya wrote:

I just reverted on December 3rd, 2011, please excuse me if I am not to knowledgable of the Qur'an. I rarely get to speak with my enlightener due to him being ill. I am learning things from the Qur'an as it comes. If I have a question, I would ask hom when he is well enough. What you have explained makes sense. I would like to Shukrhan to the Elder. I now know.

I am sorry if it was sound too much but you are well ahead of the rest in just over six months. My advice to you from my experience is try to read one translation only. What happen is long from now when for all sudden you remember something but you don't know where, than you can use search engine to find it by using the specific translation.
But other than that hopefully with sincerity you may be able to see deep inside the Qur'an yourself, through the veil.
Salaam.

"It is not fitting for a man that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration, or from behind a veil, or by the sending of a Messenger to reveal, with Allah's permission, what Allah wills: for He is Most High, Most Wise. (51)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic