IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Question  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question
    Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:49pm
Who are the real Muslims Euro - Arab  or the Nubian's / Black's ???
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:20am
As'alaamu Alaikkum

The real Muslims are those who believe in the One God Almighty Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala His angels, His scriptures, His messengers and prophets, the Last Day, in the Hereafter and those who have submitted their whole being to Him and those who take the shahada,pray, fast, give in charity, go on pilgrimage.

Islam and Muslims do not distinguish between human beings based on their race or where they were born.

I hope this answers your question Insha'Allah.
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2012 at 2:46am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

As'alaamu Alaikkum

The real Muslims are those who believe in the One God Almighty Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala His angels, His scriptures, His messengers and prophets, the Last Day, in the Hereafter and those who have submitted their whole being to Him and those who take the shahada,pray, fast, give in charity, go on pilgrimage.

Islam and Muslims do not distinguish between human beings based on their race or where they were born.

I hope this answers your question Insha'Allah.

As Salaamu Alaykum - Abu Loren .

Thankyou for your answer , I understand those who take their (shahada / Convert to Islam can become Muslims .  Let ask the question another way then . Why do Some Muslim see the Saudi Arabic as the true Muslimd

Araaka Fiy Maa Ba'd In Shaa - A Allah
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2012 at 12:37am
I think we have a problem regarding 'seeing' certain pockets of people as true or false muslims.

Allah says in the Quran that He has bestowed ranks upon people in this world and the hereafter is more magnificant in ranks.
I believe what we 'see' about people is not a true litmus test of their piety. And allah alone knows what is hidden in the hearts - so how can anyone claim they are better or not.

Moreover, the arab world comprises only 20% of the total muslim population, who also claim to be better muslims - Are they endorsed as better by any authority other than themselves? I doubt.
So, just relax - regard this tendency of theirs as a problem within them - and try to do your best :)

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:53pm
Assalamu alaika Saadiqeen.

It is a good name for that is the name Allah gave to Abubakar Siddeeq.
In reality, it is the West and those who do not read to understand the Sunna that regard the Saudis as an authority in the Sunna. Explaining Qur'an 49:13 said: An Arab is not superior to a non-Arab and vice versa but only by observing the Sunna. I am sure if you read the Sunna, the Saudis are misguiding the Muslims.

Friendship

Big%20smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic