IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ezekiel  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ezekiel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2012 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

I have another question as I am reading and studying.  I read this tonight;
"Egypt
 Muslims and Jews involved in common devotions, such as visiting the grave of Ezekiel, whom both religions regard as a prophet."
Muslims do regard Ezekiel as a prophet? 

The Holy Qur'aan and the Bible have the same Prophet's '' Yes '' !
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:34am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

"Egypt
 Muslims and Jews involved in common devotions, such as visiting the grave of Ezekiel, whom both religions regard as a prophet."

Yes, All the prophets mentioned in the Bible are prophets of God and Muslims believe in them.

Ezekiel is not mentioned by name in the Holy Qur'an but the following verse tells us that ALL prophets of God are revered.

Sahih International
Say, [O believers], "We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him." 2:136
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2012 at 8:42pm
"Egypt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic