IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello everyone  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello everyone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-Tirawi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello everyone
    Posted: 26 March 2005 at 8:02am

Hello everyone!  Im new to the board and am still getting acustomed to it.  How is everyone doing?

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 8:27am

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh,

Welcome to board,i wish you will love your stay;please feel free to joining,sharing your thoughts with us.We are fine in the board then i believe be you will be fine too.Take care...Wa Salaam.

A-Tirawi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-Tirawi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 9:11am
Thank you suleyman.  Peace be to you too. 
Bosnian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosnian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 9:50am

Nothing is more gelightful than the light of truth.
Welkome!
Wasalaam,
Bosnian
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 10:19am
Originally posted by A-Tirawi A-Tirawi wrote:

][/olor=green]

Hello everyone!  Im new to the board and am still getting acustomed to it.  How is everyone doing?]

You are welcome to these boards. Hope you like your stay, and find some new friends.

Wishing you a meaningful and pleasant stay between us.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
A-Tirawi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-Tirawi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 10:32am

Thank you Nausheen, I am sure i will meet some of the highest caliber people here.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic