IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Benefit and Harm in Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Benefit and Harm in Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:31pm
Assalamu alaika abuayisa.

It is you most fit to answer that question but not i.dawa. The condition for leadership is the same from Abraham to Jesus son of Maryam. You have the example by Moses when he refused to enter the camp. Muhammad did not change anything. Why not you extend your sanctions to any Muslim country contravening this law? 
i.dawa View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i.dawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:32am
Looks like abyayisha doesn't have anything to argue against the fact that "Good & Bad" and "Benefit & Harm" is decided by Islam and any other criterion to judge other than Islam is rejected by Allah.

abuayisha?

ps. I get the feeling some muslims are more comfortable with non-muslims attacking/mocking islam (due to their ignorance I guess)!

We are not ashamed to speak the truth even though America and her allies wish to extinguish Allah's light.

"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it." (TMQ)

"He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islamic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah and in His Messenger Muhammed SAW) hate (it)." (TMQ)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic