IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - understanding Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

understanding Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: understanding Islam
    Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:47pm
Where there is coercion, pursuing those with different understanding of religion with oppression and the so-called penalty of apostasy, dividing the world into two warring camps, camp of Belief and camp of Disbelief, practicing random killing, even if it means killing Muslims in the process, rather legalizing their extermination for achieving the higher more noble goal of establishing the alleged Islamic state, what is worse than that, is the fact under such state, it is permissible for the head of state to extinguish one third of the populace for the benefit of the remaining two thirds. They consider him to be the Owner of the people, the land and whatever it carries. The same philosophy the Umayyad followed during their Caliphate, followed by the Abbasid who theorized, canonized and sanctified it on religious grounds. The Memluk followed suit, then the Ottomans and now practiced by the Shiite state in Iran and the Sunnite in Saudi Arabia. Along those lines, the moderate Muslim brotherhood dreams, likewise, the extremist Bin Laden brothers.

In conclusion:

Islam is Peace to be in a state of peace with others and to interact with them in peace. Every person peaceful in his conduct is a Muslim in essence, regardless of his creed. Islam in dealing with Almighty Allah is to submit and yield to Him, glory be to Him. It is not for any one to interfere in others� beliefs and convictions through coercion or deprivation. It is the natural right for every peaceful person to migrate with his beliefs and convictions and to practice it in whichever method he prefers.

A genuine Islamic state is the one that guarantees freedom of religion, belief, thought and practice. People in it enjoy justice and kindness; they establish practice and enjoy Political Justice: DEMOCRACY.

It is not the duty of an Islamic State to bring people into paradise or guide them to Truth, since it is a personal responsibility. Whoever follows guidance, it is for his benefit, and whoever goes astray, the consequence of that falls on him. The duty and function of the Islamic State is to serve its citizens, guarantees their rights and preserve their dignity.

By that definition, no Islamic state exists in our times, rather oppressive regimes raising the banners of Ethnicity, Nationality or Religious slogans, all of which to deceive people.

Islamic State exist in the West, Europe, America, Canada and Japan, where there is democracy, justice and human rights, that is why Arabs and Muslims migrate to the West, fleeing with their religion or in pursuit of making a living and a free dignified life. You will never find a European or an American migrating to an Arab country, fleeing with his religion. Even Israel, with its secularism and its brand of democracy is better than those unjust oppressive Muslim States. If the doors of immigrations to Israel were open to non-Jews, millions of Arabs and Muslims would migrate to it. This means, the true belonging for Man is where he finds his freedom, dignity and rights, that is how belonging to Islam coincides with genuine belonging of Man.

It is belonging to freedom and justice; but if justice is lost and freedom is confiscated at home, then Almighty Allah�s land is very spacious, where you can find equality, justice, freedom and equal opportunity.   

It is a long article but I encourage the reading.  In it you will find all the supporting Quran'ic surah's.

http://www.ahl-alquran.com/English/show_article.php?main_id=5864
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:51pm
Caringheart,
I think your title is wrong for this kind of discussion. May be "Political situation of Muslims in 21st century" might seem a more appropriate title.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:31am
Caringheart has an agenda on this forum and it is to poison the minds of the muslims worldwide.

Ever since I joined this forum s/he has stealthily tried to discredit the religion of Islam, prophet Muhammed (pbuh) and Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

Topics and debates are veering off to Chrisitian fundamentalism.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Caringheart has an agenda on this forum and it is to poison the minds of the muslims worldwide.

Ever since I joined this forum s/he has stealthily tried to discredit the religion of Islam, prophet Muhammed (pbuh) and Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

Do you or do you not believe in the Qur'an?
I only share what the Qur'an says.

I take offense to you making the comments you make about me.  I have no agenda other than peace and understanding.  There is no peace without understanding, and there is no understanding without open communication.
There is no progress.

Also you attribute an awful lot of power to one little person trying to find Muslims to talk to, to better understand their thinking and way of life.  I am going to poison the minds of Muslims worldwide?   I only encourage Muslims to think.  God has been speaking these words to me for several days now and I did not know why... I think now I do... "Is your faith so weak?"  So weak that it can not stand up to scrutiny?  to close inspection?

My dear sir, your mind is already poisoned... poisoned with ideas of conspiracy.
Perhaps that is the world you live in, but it is not the one I live in.

I actually had thought you and I had a pretty good dialogue going.
Sorry to hear you think otherwise. Unhappy

Caringheart
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:10pm
Just as a note... in case anyone doesn't pay attention, or bother to read citations when they are posted..

the above which I posted is an excerpt from an article written by an Egyptian interested in salvaging the Islamic way of life.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:53pm
Caringheart,
your agenda is obvious, if you read what you wrote. You are writing a a lot of different things that has nothing to do with religion Islam and understanding it.

Please, I will ask you nicely, as I am suppose to, to respect the topic you started, I have suggested the proper topic based on the contents of your first post above. I will be glad to get muddy with you once you do that, or you know what I changed my mind, I will let you enjoy the mud yourself. Anyone who have known you since your very first post have seen your real motives already .
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 09 August 2012 at 2:53pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Do you or do you not believe in the Qur'an?I only share what the Qur'an says.I take offense to you making the comments you make about me.� I have no agenda other than peace and understanding.� There is no peace without understanding, and there is no understanding without open communication.There is no progress.Also you attribute an awful lot of power to one little person trying to find Muslims to talk to, to better understand their thinking and way of life.� I am going to poison the minds of Muslims worldwide?�� I only encourage Muslims to think.� God has been speaking these words to me for several days now and I did not know why... I think now I do... "Is your faith so weak?"� So weak that it can not stand up to scrutiny?� to close inspection?My dear sir, your mind is already poisoned... poisoned with ideas of conspiracy.Perhaps that is the world you live in, but it is not the one I live in.I actually had thought you and I had a pretty good dialogue going.Sorry to hear you think otherwise. [IMG]smileys/smiley6.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Unhappy" />Caringheart

Caringheart,
you appear to be lying M. Caringheart, I do not see a single Quranic quote in your post above.
Hasan

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:22pm
I am curious, what is it in the above article that I shared, that is so objected to?  I considered the entire article to be informative about the formation of Islam, and a positive statement towards the future of Islam.

You do have to go and read the whole article to appreciate what it is saying and not just the excerpt that I posted.  This is what I mean when I say I encourage Muslims to seek knowledge for themselves.

That "which I posted is an excerpt from an article written by an Egyptian interested in salvaging the Islamic way of life." 

(i.e., it was written by a Muslim)

Edited by Caringheart - 18 August 2012 at 10:46pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic