IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - comparative studies  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

comparative studies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2016 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by AhmadJoyia AhmadJoyia wrote:

So you do prefer �God�s wilful deceit� explanation as opposed to simple and logical explanation. This is very strange.

Greetings AhmadJoyia,

I do not view it your way at all.
There is no 'willful deceit'.
God is multi-faceted and beyond explanation to the human mind.  That is why He is described in many ways.  There are many attributes of God.  Islam, as well, teaches about the many attributes of God.

Which one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUy-H5MmeGU&index=7&list=PLGHRsCEDjj5clk9Zhg2RDmsujQ_7GtfaX

Should I conclude from this answer �a deficiency� in Christian system of governing human life on earth till the leader is found or there is something that you want to correct me about?

There is no human leader that will ever be able to rule justly on earth.  It is why we await, and look forward with anticipation, to the coming of our Savior, Yshwe Messiah.

asalaam and blessings,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 11 January 2016 at 4:41pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2016 at 1:20am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

So you do prefer �God�s wilful deceit� explanation as opposed to simple and logical explanation. This is very strange.
Greetings AhmadJoyia,I do not view it your way at all.There is no 'willful deceit'.God is multi-faceted and beyond explanation to the human mind.� That is why He is described in many ways.� There are many attributes of God.� Islam, as well, teaches about the many attributes of God.

Which one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUy-H5MmeGU&index=7&list=PLGHRsCEDjj5clk9Zhg2RDmsujQ_7GtfaX

Should I conclude from this answer �a deficiency� in Christian system of governing human life on earth till the leader is found or there is something that you want to correct me about?
There is no human leader that will ever be able to rule justly on earth.� It is why we await, and look forward with anticipation, to the coming of our Savior, Yshwe Messiah.asalaam and blessings,Caringheart
Thanks bro, for concluding a healthy debate, I must appreciate it.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2016 at 3:32pm
for AhmadJoyia
"God transcends all concepts of God, even the truest ones.
If we don't believe this, we have made Him in our own image."
Smile
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2016 at 3:34pm

Thanks bro, for concluding a healthy debate, I must appreciate it.

Thumbs%20Up Smile
Blessed be God forever
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2017 at 10:01pm
I have found more to add to this thread:

enjoin what is good and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah....' (Al Quran 3:110)

9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. (the words of Paul in his letter to the Romans)

I just feel the need to share this...
when I saw that verse from the qur'an it rang familiar...
and so often I have spoken with muslims who reject the Bible because they reject Paul of the Bible who brought the Word of God....
and yet here we see that the qur'an has used the very same words (in slightly different form) that Paul first brought to us.

asalaam and blessings,
Caringheart

a case in point: this was posted early on in this very thread:
Quote You see when you say the teaching of Jesus what do you mean,where is it where Jesus speaks unequivocally??? you can quote Paul the liar as much as you want we cannot believe the Bible as the true word of God and we have posted several posts on this.You have no evidence.

Edited by Caringheart - 02 December 2017 at 10:04pm
Blessed be God forever
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic