IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quranic competition  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quranic competition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2012 at 8:59pm
What a beautiful story...he lifted a rock, 'which could only have been lifted by ten men'. And honest/trustworthy because he directed her to walk behind him (ghadd al-basr) and throw a pebble to indicate the way.

Don't ask me how I got that answer....Embarrassed
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2012 at 8:23pm
Ok my next question:
In Surat Al Qasas, in the story of prophet Musa peace be upon him. The daughter when she went to her dad told him to hire Musa peace be upon him and said the he is 1- strong 2- honest

My question:
How did she know?

Edited by Full of Hopes - 27 July 2012 at 8:26pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2012 at 8:21pm
So nobody found this sura... Well, I said I will continue after Ramdhan then I felt like I gotta go on the IC.. Lol.

Okay Surat Al An3am سورة الأنعام
Was revealed all at once with 70 000 angels Allahu Akbar
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Chrysalis Chrysalis wrote:

Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

Next:
Which sura of Quran was revealed at once with 70 000 angels?
No googling please. That is cheating!

Wild guess here... Surah Fatihah?

Siiiistaaaaa!!! Al Fatiah was revealed at once RIGHT *I had to read to know that* but how many angels were there? me don't know! Anyway I was jumping that you made me ponder and read to know!!

BUT the amazing thing is that this is not the sura I meant.. Ermm

it's a LONG sura! Okay.... choices? It is from the first 10 Juza'

mmm I might not be free in Ramdhan to continue this but I will leave the answer to whoever find it and write it. LOL

I will be here if I am alive after Ramdhan In sha Allah.

RAMDHAN MUBARAK!! Star MAY ALLAH ENABLE US TO FAST IT AND PRAY AT NIGHT!!

IN SHA ALLAH, THERE WILL BE TWO SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR BRO ABU AYISHA AND SIS CHRYSALIS!! since I don't know what you guys want in mind I will just say: "O Allah give them what they want!" My Allah knows lol!! and ... please pray for me. Heart

Edited by Full of Hopes - 19 July 2012 at 10:59am
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:41am
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

No googling!!!!???? Well, that does it for me.Confused

XD that s cos i want u guys to READ BOOKS!!!! LOL as f i do it!! may Allah forgive us all.. Geek
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

Next:

Wild guess here... Surah Fatihah?
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:45pm
No googling!!!!???? Well, that does it for me.Confused
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:24pm

Next:

Edited by Full of Hopes - 18 July 2012 at 1:31pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic