IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : New Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why Are Muslim Humiliated Today?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why Are Muslim Humiliated Today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2014 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

Originally posted by truthfull truthfull wrote:

Muslim become humiliated Simply because they left Law of islam And running over what ever non muslim Do < Where can any of the above be found in the Holy Qur'aan ? Allah's Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: 'You will indeed follow the ways of those before you, hand span by hand span, and an arms length after another. Even if they enter into a lizard�s hole, you will follow them.� We (the Sahaba) asked, �Is it the Jews and the Christians?� He replied, �Who else!�� [Bukhari]

< Where can any of the above be found in the Holy Qur'aan ?

These are from hadith ( prophet speech)

Sign of judgementday people not believe
In hadith

Question is hadith reliable

Allah ask to obey prophet

Quran :
O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger

Quran :
Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination.

When you read hadith be sure its
Trusted hadith

many things quran didn't mentioned
And prophet mentioned

Like how to pray and ablution

And minor signs of judgementday

And many miracles proved scientifically

mutakallim View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutakallim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2014 at 9:14pm
Salaam As-Saadiqeen.

The point is clear and I think that is the best approach to making others understand the Qur'an that it is not to be treated and understood through evidence that one cannot substantiate.  One has to know Arabic language and the history of Islam between revelation to the murder of Ali to understand the Torah. Hatred has been pitched between the two cousins instead of love. This is the wisdom behind Allah commanding us to ask the Children of Israel or those who read the scriptures before Muhammad Rasulullah. Please try to connect to them and ask questions on the Torah and not the Sunna or the life history of the Quraysh. They do not tell lies for they always say : I do not know. For example they mentioned the name of Moses wife and his children. Not mentioned in the Qur'an.
I do not like the term Interfaith also accepted by Muslims. You see my brother, Muslims have problems in standing out clearly to explain Islam - the final Message- using words and terms away from the influence of Greek and Roman languages.
Personally, I find arguing with the People of the Book inappropriate for we lack true account of their history as they lack it. Yes we can listen to them but not to accuse them of distorting the Torah for in that case Joshua would never have entered the Promise land. Please try to read the story of Prophet Abraham explained by late rabbi Nissan Mindel  http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/112333/jewish/Nimrod-and-Abraham.htm#comments. You will be amazed with the way he explained Arabic terms on him. 

Mutakallim.

Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2014 at 7:04am
mutakallim As - Salaamu AlayKum . First I mean no disrespect here ok . I agree 100% one should Know / Have the Overstanding of the Arabic language , Meaning to know how to Read / Write / Speak Arabic langiage not a Dialect of Arabic . To overstand the language .

Now if we're going to be truthful here  the muslim of the socalled middle-East , Are not speaking the Arabic language , They are speaking a Dialect of Arabic , And this is because of the diffrent tribe's / clam's ok '' Yes''

I'm not really down with reading / accepting these Website etc . Because these So-called Religious Scholar'ss  / Theologian'ss are only writeing for certain  school's of thought / Sect of Islam , Giveing their Opin-ion / Version , Which only cause , Disunity in the Islam Communities  / Sect-ism which the holy Qur'aan speaks against .

The Holy Qur'aan 6 ; 159 - 165 , Revealed In The Year 621 A.D. Al Anaam ( The Cattle ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; Don't Divide Yourselves Up

I Notice the above link is from jewish website , The jew are Re-Writeing history , They're trying to find a place for themselves . And No I'm not Ant-Jewish  either . Nor am I Anti-any race of people / religion .  these are only code-words ,

Ques ; Why are you accetping words from A Rabbis , And not a Imaams , Wouldn't a Imaams have more Knowldge / History of Islam then Rabbis , Keyword here History and not His-Story ???

And yes one should know the History / Culture / Language etc of their way of life .. Again I mean no disrespect here .

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic