IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - no help for reverts?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

no help for reverts?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 3:14pm

Thank you Allah for you have allowed me to forgive all
I have faith in the Resurrection, & You the Just Judge of all

Come to me as a test, or as moral support
Predestination dictates - I leave the plotting to the Lord

No anger, nor hate here anymore, only Glorification of our Lord

Edited by antony
firewall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firewall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 8:41pm

Edited by firewall
Jazz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2005 at 4:25am
Originally posted by antony antony wrote:

Can one bucket of water, die out a forest on fire?

Depends on how big the bucket of water is.
duce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 2:57am

after reflecting some more, and realised my previous post (ie Thank you Allah�..) doesn�t quite �cut it� in all situations�..

For there are times when loved ones annoy you with their behaviour
Times when people you care for may indulge in misdemeanours

These people who are close to you, are people whom you wish they�d improve
For it�s no good knowing that they will be judged, when they indulge in the disapproved

It is in these times sensitivity is required, scope of the situation highly desired
Patience is a virtue they say, be calm in the knowledge you try to improve along the way

duce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 2:59am

Having said the above, my patience with your leaders has been exhausted, they refuse to answer any of my emails, they refuse to help in anyway! Hence I leave with a conscience that is clear, for it is you that has rejected me!

So no matter how hard I try, its not good enough!

I sought help, you told me pray to God your on your own own!

I would despise marrying into a Muslim family, for my word means nothing (to you), how would a wife ever trust or submit to me, when I am treated as an ignoramus? So you can have your world, in which you never gave me a chance, and deal with your own chaos, because you offer nor want a helping hand!

duce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 3:07am

Do not delete my posts!!!!!

you do nothing but doubt me! and yet you don't even have the courtesy to speak with me, come and dis-prove me if i am so ignorant!

my science anyone can perceive, for the answers can be found with the natural instruments we have been given to perceive.

duce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 4:51am
[moderator edited]

dont post the same thing in two different threads, this against the forum guidlines.

Edited by rami
duce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2005 at 2:29am

Unto chaos Muslim�s stroll, each scholar preaching naught but his own (interpretation)

They have no (religious) authority but that they are arrogantly stubborn

They have chosen themselves and this world, the exclusivist and selfish

And they look in scorn at the misdemeanours of the poor & oppressed

Who look back even more disgusted at the cause of their unfortunate test

Allah�s scorn is upon the oppressors who are responsible for all unrest

So await do I, and warn of the test the oppressors ignore in jest

Lets see how ugly and chaotic the world gets before they recognise their debts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic