IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - About me  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

About me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mother-in-law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2013 at 7:33pm
Hello Caringheart, I'm new here and feel exactly as you do! I just wrote an introduction of myself, so I won't repeat it all here; just wanted to say hello, and glad to meet others (here and anywhere!) who are open minded and feel similarly about things. Hope you are doing well!
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2013 at 10:14pm

We came from near of Allah and his spirit is in our existence . We will return near him at last .but how???this is real question. We r responsible for our works and must reply to him. He put us as his substitute in this world .we must act good .reason of life ,accessing satisfaction of Allah. End goal ,going  near to him .Allah never wants our help .he is special . we only need to him .our life is a gift for us (a fortune for finding him and understanding him no only doing  daily works such as :living ,working and�).

All ways start with his name and ends with his name and help. We are wretched creatures without him .we don�t select our birth but we select our way .may be this way guide us to heaven or guide to hell. Our friends and selections are more  effective in this way .be careful about them. all people  hate from lie, steal and� .we can accept rights .may be it be very painful to us but we cant tolerant lie. When we rely to Allah ,our heart says calmly  :Don�t fear  because every thing will be better .this is not far. Allah wants the best for us . Ya Allah.

we must like every one and imagine all of them are kind and good. remember every thing is nice and good.

This causes you be happy  because you believe that there isn�t any worse in the world.

We  can be happy only with watching a nice flower and smelling it. No by having a garden full of  flowers .we can be happy when we  ride a bicycle .it is not necessary that we have an expensive car.

We  can enjoy from eating a piece of bread .imagine it is the best food in the world that some people cant find it for eating. Be thankful from Allah.

It is not necessary that we  eat our food  at the best restaurant.

Sometimes when we share our food with some one or only one  animal ,we are happy. and

We don�t want to change this state with any thing.

When we see an hungry child became full with our food ,we be happy. Maybe we  be hungry too but we  prefer that he be full and we can sleep with calm at night.

Share your goods with others and give more and expect less. be certain that you can attain your lost things ,again. More than the first deal .if you borrow  something  be certain you can attain more than it in the future. When you see that your worker is in bad state of life ,you can pay much money to him .be certain you will attain more than it.

Salam, caring heart . I put my words for  u as a gift from a muslim friend . be luck in ur search and find the best way .

i try to say only facts
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2015 at 9:41pm
"Photographer J�n Hilmarsson had braved the Icelandic cold to witness the beauty of the Northern Lights many times before, but a recent photo shoot revealed some things he had never seen."

descending%20like%20a%20dove

I am incredibly moved by this photo.  (descending like a dove)

The next one is pretty incredible too... looks very regal, doesn't it?

regal

On Nov. 22, the 35-foot-tall St. Joseph Lighthouse was covered in ice, the earliest photographer Tom Gill can remember seeing this type of freeze. Gill loves being out in the cold, calling his ideal setting 30-degree temperatures and blue skies the day after a storm. (Tom Gill)

Edited by Caringheart - 20 January 2015 at 10:45am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2015 at 9:12pm
I want to say thank you to my muslim friends here.  I have learned from you a kinder, gentler, way of communication which I now take with me to all forums.  I have learned the importance of polite salutations, and that they go a long way towards friendly communication.  I am very grateful to have learned this from my muslim friends.

CaringHeart
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic