IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - About me  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

About me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

Welcome to islamicty !

Tempted to have a conversation/discussion right here, but shall save it for a seperate thread.

Just want to say, I hope you are able to get thru discussions truth which you are seeking.
Also, I hope you find muslims open-minded, friendly, caring and helping in your search of several questions about their faith.

Amin to your prayers!

Peace to you,
nausheen

Hi Nausheen,

We never got around to having that other conversation.  Now I am curious to know what it might have been?  Smile

Salaam,
Caringheart
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

Welcome to islamicty !

Tempted to have a conversation/discussion right here, but shall save it for a seperate thread.

Just want to say, I hope you are able to get thru discussions truth which you are seeking.
Also, I hope you find muslims open-minded, friendly, caring and helping in your search of several questions about their faith.

Amin to your prayers!

Peace to you,
nausheen

I would welcome a discussion here.  It would be less confusing than jumping to another thread.  Do you think it would be allowed?  Smile

Thanks for the warm welcome.
(Uh, and for putting up with me too  Wink)
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2012 at 10:07pm
Welcome to islamicty !

Amin to your prayers!

Peace to you,
nausheen

Edited by Nausheen - 08 July 2012 at 10:08pm
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:12pm
I am a truth seeker.  I am kind, sensitive, and caring, God loving, God fearing(as, in awe of), and God following, completely submitted to His will, not my own(at least doing my very best to be, sometimes my own will tries to get in His way).  I am open-minded, open to discussion, unwilling to hide truths, and courageous when it comes to my Lord.  I take little offense, as there is no offense to be had just because someone has a different view.  I am hurt when people misunderstand me personally, and accuse me unjustly.
I would like to see greater understanding in the world and less contention.  I think the Buddha followers get this right.  I believe they are the exhibitors of what it means to be humble, accepting, and unpresuming... only seeking the inner peace which they know as God.  I think the message that Jesus brought was in many ways similar to the message of Buddha which came centuries before.  I think God tries in many ways to reach His people.  So you see I have many beliefs.  I believe there are good and bad in all peoples across the face of the earth.  I do not believe that evil can be banished completely from any one entire group of people. 

'for every force there is an equal and an opposite force'
'yin and yang'  Ying%20Yang
+  and  -
Without those where would the balance be?
The laws of physics... the laws which made the universe, according to the hand of the Creator.  All life is energy.

I think we all have to seek our own path, that God gives us the free will to do just that... that He wants us to come to Him freely.  If it is not given freely and with the heart, it is not true Love, it is a token love.  Such love will not suffice for the kingdom of heaven.

Now everyone knows a little more about me.  As I think of it I will probably add more.  I usually do have more to add upon reflection, and I always reflect and seek God's voice in everything I do.

I would like to find our common ground so that we may all come into enlightenment and foil the devil's plans.

may peace come to the world  Heart

Edited by Caringheart - 06 July 2012 at 7:26pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic