IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Africa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Medical outreach Program?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatima_Khadija Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Medical outreach Program?
    Posted: 28 June 2012 at 5:09pm
Assalamu'alaykum brothers and sisters in Islam!

Does anyone know about medical outreach program on poorest sector of the muslim community? Pease let me know.

Thanks.
Aurora-rose View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurora-rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:16pm
sister may i ask what you where going to do with the info?
Fatima_Khadija View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatima_Khadija Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:36pm
i'm actually interested to join in shaAllah

Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurora-rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:42am
Make sure that the Area/Country is given the "Green card" by the country you live in, cause if its a "Red Zone" your country may not be of much help it somethings happen, And please be carefull cause a woman is like a diamond (Irreplaceble)
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:22am
What location in the world are you inquiring about?
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurora-rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:44am
Abuayisha, well i am talking aboute the fact i once had similar intrest as Fatima, so i found out there are certin Countrys in the kontinent of Africa that have higher risk then others, and for an example the  country i live in  have had diplomatic problems with Etiopia because Etiopia has inprisonet a couple of journalist etc!

Fatima there is a muslim version of the red cross if im not mistaken called the half moon
Fatima_Khadija View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatima_Khadija Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:03pm
i'm actually from the Philippines but i do'nt have any specific place yet in mind where i'll be needed~maybe?
latifchang View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote latifchang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:30am
it is in pakistan
latif
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic