IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is a working woman to pay for anything in marriage  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is a working woman to pay for anything in marriage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:37am
Assalaamoalaikum Nausheen.  I wanted to respond to your last comment two days ago but I have been really busy with working.  Anyway, I am disappointed in you.  You should know that when you quote someone you should make sure that you give them credit for it. Smile 
Now this is what you left out: 

quotation-> "I know a woman is a man's responsibility in Islam. I also know that a woman can earn money and keep it to herself.
I know that she does not have to work at home if her husbad can afford for domestic help.
I also know that islamically she is not obliged to contribute to the daily expenditure.

Now I m asking you all is there a wiggle room out of this so I can make my wife work at home, and pay bills from her salary.

Im not saying I deny she does not have to do this, but am asking is there an islamic way in which I can make her do what i want because I am finding it hard to live by those islamic rules which are so much in her favor and against my pocket and my bank balance !

Im just asking this and now you guys tell me you reject me as a muslim!

You guys know nothing about islam, showing me ayat, I already know (but do not want to pay heed to) which do not suit my situation, and then tell me Im wrong? "<- quotation

written by MunnimLOL

High five to the sisters.  Munnim why you hide your hand?  Oh, we see it now.  Wow, I like your red Manure.  I really like how you added the diamonds to your pinky finger nail.Smile Are you going to take the nail polish off your nails soon, because Ramadan will be here soon.Smile  But I am curious, do you mind telling me who is your Mannicurist?  LOL
Wait, should I trust him to give me the name of his Manicurist?  Or do you think that he will mislead me like he tried to mislead people on this forum?Wink

Ok, Ok, sisters let's leave tseris (<- unscramble) MunnimA alone. Smile 
Wink 

Edited by lady - 17 July 2012 at 4:49am
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by lady lady wrote:

Assalaamoalaikum Nausheen.  I wanted to respond to your last comment two days ago but I have been really busy with working.  Anyway, I am disappointed in you.  You should know that when you quote someone you should make sure that you give them credit for it. Smile 

Okay dear, I stand corrected!

It is perhaps one of the very few threads I've followed this far. not sure where's the maganet behind it.

Hope to disengage in Ramadan.

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
sislam93 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sislam93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2014 at 8:54am
A woman doesn't have to pay for anything but if I was with a woman who was not paying for anything and was making decent money then I WILL NOT LET HER WORK (UNLESS SHE WAS MAKING LOW MONEY OR THAT MONEY WAS TO HELP HER PARENTS OR SIBLINGS). Its pathetic and childish how women don't want to compromise their rights on working but at the same time want men to compromise their right on having a full time housewife. It is really sad. (by the way IF A WOMAN HELPED ME I WILL OBVIOUSLY HELP HER IN THE HOUSE).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic