IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Your Ideal Wife  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your Ideal Wife

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your Ideal Wife
    Posted: 20 September 2005 at 2:01am

Asslamualikum,

What would be your ideal wife. What exactly are you looking for and why and do you think you will get such a wife/ 

To kick start the topic here Some recommended qualities that one should look for when choosing a wife http://www.shariahway.com/islamic_marriage.htm

Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 10:03pm
Brother123 can you stop shamelessly promoting your lame website? Wahabism 101..... No thanks
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
Brother123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 5:59pm

Seems you need to learn to hate a little less

Edited by Brother123
Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 9:31pm
I don't appreceate men who are trying to set women back like the Taliban in Afghanistan and most Muslim women in the world don't either, we won't stand for it buddy, not anymore....
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 5:20am

You mean you dont appreciate Islam. Nothing to do with Taliban your issue is with islam. You just cant stand women being dressed like the Prophets wives or the sahabiyat. Well boil in your anger because more and more educated Muslim women are choosing to be dressed in Niqab and stay at home etc.

And Muslim women wont stand for  Misguided or Munafic  women  (or   men)telling them they should be like kaffir women and not like the wives of the Prophet (peace be upon him)

www.shariahway.com

Edited by Brother123
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 11:32am

mmmmmmm

not gonna say anything, I'm with Jenni

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 7:16am

Angel you with jenni or with Islam?

kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2005 at 7:48am
hahahaha good luck trying any of those rules in the US. I can see it now.what you cheated on me ........what i can't?  OK I will divorce her.........what she gets the house,the car,half my pension,and $900 a month alimony too?

Edited by peacemaker
Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic