IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Women against men  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Women against men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Women against men
    Posted: 20 September 2005 at 1:07am

Asslamualikum,

It seems westren non-muslim thought makes women think that men are the enemy and they have to continously  challange and compete with men. And whilst doing  loose much of her own self in term of femininity and ealy marriage. 

Is this disease also seems to be  gaining ground amongst Some Muslimahs?

www.shariahway.com

Edited by Brother123
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 6:23am

Why does her identity have to be tied up in early marriage?

And what is wrong with not wanting to marry early? No point getting married before she (and he) are mature. the difference between a person when they are 18 and the same person when they are 25 can be huge.

Kim...

Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 2:47pm
WWW.shariahway.com should be called Whahabi way.com straight from Saudi arabia. No thanks. I would hope my daughter gets a good college education before marrying and has the chance to contribute some way to the world through medicine or education. Inshalla
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
Brother123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 6:04pm

jennis mission of hate. Truth is coming out ur showing ur true clours jenni

Actually saudis have probably one of the most literate women in the Muslim world.

Well shariahway.com is from From UK. And Lying is haram. So I suggest you repent.

But maybe you didnt know that the Prophet (peace be upon him was from that part of Arabia. Maybe you have some hate and jelousy (like the jews) for people from that Area.

Allah looks at the taqwa of a girl or boy rather than what degree they did or how much bank balance she has.

We have TAQWA GIRLS

Not I am a meterial girl....U keep ur Madona ideals to your self.

Well keep our Fatima and Aisha ideals for our daughters

www.shariahway.com

Edited by Brother123
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 7:11pm

Well kim i am assuming you are non-muslim right ?

Well Girls and boys have needs for each other. For christaisn they can date or sleep with each other not a big deal

For Muslims it is haram. So they should marry to protect themslves from fornication and fullfill their needs.

www.shariahway.com

Edited by Brother123
Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 9:27pm
brother123, there are many perspectives as Muslims, not all will agree with your website, so if you don't like it too bad. Many Muslims don't want to wear Niqab, or have thier daughters marry at age 18. If you don't like it it's your problem not mine, Islam is not about your opinion. I am sick of men like you allways talking about what women should be, when some Muslim men are not even close to fulfilling thier islamic duty as husbands. Even though they are bad husbands and fathers they expect thier wife to slave over them and serve them all day. Poor women, many women in the world really have a hard life, no thanks to some men. By the way my sisters are a doctor and engineer who both married at a later age and are very happy, so are thier husbands...
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 9:29pm
And by the way brother 123 if saudis are so literate why do they have to import 90% of thier engineers and doctors and allmost all of their female doctors are from other countries. Most educated in the world, I don't think so.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 5:22am

yeh and if the west was so literate they would not have to import dr's from poor Muslim countries.

www.shariahway.com

Edited by Brother123
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
  Share Topic