IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - To all my muslim Sisters  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

To all my muslim Sisters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huda.shahid1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To all my muslim Sisters
    Posted: 28 May 2012 at 3:59pm
Assalama-laikum Muslim Sisters I wnted to share my story with you ... I live in America and everday I walk out the house I see so many muslim sister or call themselves muslims,act and behave like they are not muslims.. There clothes pants ,jans, aleevless shirt .... This upsets me that ou callyourself muslim,but living in America has only motivated them to be Americanized. i live in America a 17 Year old girl who wears shalwar kameez wherever I go...I wear a hijab and make sure my clothes do no show my figure. i do it because I am happy with what I wear and I want to please Allah swt. moving on there is another story ... I have seen so many muslim parents who have mo ey but dont spend it on there childre and I ask why??? Your children have so many dreams and you as parents ae the ones to help them come true. I had a neighbor she was arounf 18 yeats of age her parents wanted her to ne married because they didnot want to take care of her college expenses ,and only relied it to her fiance.. No that I see her she has one daughter and it upsets me how she felt her parents were the one to make her dream come true..Another thing I want to tell youbefore ypu go to sleep think and rmind yourself what Allah has given you. Thank him for all he had given ou food,health,house,everything. Allah is happy with those people who have the time to Thank him and as a muslim sister I want to help my other sisters... Please look through what I have said and Follow them. Do not do anything that willwill lead to regret.
allahfiz
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:16pm
Salam Alaikum Sister,

JazakAllah for sharing your thoughts.

Its nice that you dress modestly. We should also be modest in our behaviour and attitude. Not only when it comes to dress and non-mahrams, but also how we perceive others. Lets be gentler towards sisters who may not cover up like we do... and make dua for them.

Hope to see you around on  the forums.

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
huda.shahid1 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huda.shahid1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:31pm
Assalam-laikum sister chasalysis you are absaloutely right people have there opinions and yes I agree we can only make a dua for them.Thank You for welcoming me t this forums
HalaHala2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HalaHala2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by huda.shahid1 huda.shahid1 wrote:

Assalama-laikum Muslim Sisters I wnted to share my story with you ... I live in America and everday I walk out the house I see so many muslim sister or call themselves muslims,act and behave like they are not muslims.. There clothes pants ,jans, aleevless shirt .... This upsets me that ou callyourself muslim,but living in America has only motivated them to be Americanized. i live in America a 17 Year old girl who wears shalwar kameez wherever I go...I wear a hijab and make sure my clothes do no show my figure. i do it because I am happy with what I wear and I want to please Allah swt. moving on there is another story ... I have seen so many muslim parents who have mo ey but dont spend it on there childre and I ask why??? Your children have so many dreams and you as parents ae the ones to help them come true. I had a neighbor she was arounf 18 yeats of age her parents wanted her to ne married because they didnot want to take care of her college expenses ,and only relied it to her fiance.. No that I see her she has one daughter and it upsets me how she felt her parents were the one to make her dream come true..Another thing I want to tell youbefore ypu go to sleep think and rmind yourself what Allah has given you. Thank him for all he had given ou food,health,house,everything. Allah is happy with those people who have the time to Thank him and as a muslim sister I want to help my other sisters... Please look through what I have said and Follow them. Do not do anything that willwill lead to regret.
allahfiz
I live in Jordan..it's the same here. But what can I do? Insha Allah,when my own daughter grows up,we will have installed in her,the correct way to cover as a Muslima.
hakimatoune View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hakimatoune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2014 at 6:26am
Assalamo aleykom oukhty huda!!! How are you??? I like your mind... But its not only americans muslims who do that.... Im from france.... And i think you (american muslims) have a chance to wear when you work and you study.... Here in France its not like that we don't have a liberty to wear hijab.
So Allah is Great !!! Don't forget that.... I hope you understand me :)
Aruba View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aruba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2014 at 7:42am
All we can do is pray for them ,, May ALLAH guide us all to the straight path. Ameen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic