IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - If he waits much longer  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

If he waits much longer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HalaHala2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 8:15pm
--

Edited by HalaHala2012 - 05 June 2012 at 12:37am
HalaHala2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HalaHala2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 4:37am
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15036

My mistake....or as my kids would say; 'my bad' Sleepy
Thank you for the link kind sir. Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HalaHala2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2012 at 8:43pm
Salam Alaikum dearest readers. I have 'edited' much of my previous postings after realizing that my thinking was all asque. (off) Personally,and I do not mind saying this, I am a woman going through 'the change of life' (menopause). Our hormones affect us so much (men have hormonal changes as well,so it's not just us ladies). We all react differently during hormonal changes...so let's not forget that dear readers.  Always making dua for our loved ones (and ourselves) is so important. May Allah bless and keep you all.~~Hala
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2012 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by HalaHala2012 HalaHala2012 wrote:

Salam Alaikum dearest readers. I have 'edited' much of my previous postings after realizing that my thinking was all asque. (off) Personally,and I do not mind saying this, I am a woman going through 'the change of life' (menopause). Our hormones affect us so much (men have hormonal changes as well,so it's not just us ladies). We all react differently during hormonal changes...so let's not forget that dear readers.  Always making dua for our loved ones (and ourselves) is so important. May Allah bless and keep you all.~~Hala

Wa�laikum salaam Hala!

We all err. Especially on the internet, when we feel nobody is watching us and knows our identity. I feel at times I am harsher online then I would be in person! Best way is to read and re-read our posts, and ask ourselves if we would be comfortable standing by our stance in real life, or if people knew our identity.

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HalaHala2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2012 at 5:18am
Originally posted by Chrysalis Chrysalis wrote:

Originally posted by HalaHala2012 HalaHala2012 wrote:

Wa�laikum salaam Hala!

We all err. Especially on the internet, when we feel nobody is watching us and knows our identity. I feel at times I am harsher online then I would be in person! Best way is to read and re-read our posts, and ask ourselves if we would be comfortable standing by our stance in real life, or if people knew our identity.

Salam dear Chrysalis..Well,no,for me it's not because I wrote on the inter net the things that I wrote. I mean,I did feel a little embarrassed,but I just had realized I had been thinking wrong and didn't want to see my wrong thinking when I came to this forum.  I don't like to let my mind go to dark places as I feel very strongly that dark thoughts only really hurt the person thinking them..namely,me. When I catch myself thinking wrong,or negatively I say as quick as possible,(English translation:) "There is no God but Allah" and "God forgive me",as well as,"Keep Shayton away from me Allah". I always feel better after talking to Allah,and putting all my concerns to Him. I think if we give voice to those dark emotions,they will take over us...and ruin our lives. So,that is why I decided to remove those previous posts. Every marriage has it's problems. I should not dwell on the negative parts of my marriage and always,always count my blessings. There is Always someone out there in the life,having a much harder time that I am. Your sister~~Hala

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HalaHala2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 8:28am
My love and I (my husband and I HeartHeart ) went to see a doctor friend that knows us both very well recently. He was Very helpful to getting us to understand what we Both have been going through. My beloved husband and I are more kind to each other,more forgiving of each other,and more patient with each other now Hug   . Alhamdulilah! Thumbs%20Up  Thumbs%20Up  Our love is strong Heart . We just got a little off track for a time there..but we never stopped loving each other..just really misunderstood each other during the last year Wacko  . Misunderstandings! Ermm   Boy! Exclamation Can they ever make life a huge challenge sometimes! Wacko  Whew! Embarrassed  Approve  Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic