IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Looking for good friends  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for good friends

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2012 at 7:13am
Welcome Lost Soul! Hope to see you around on the forums :)

Waliya: Your story is very unfortunate. May God ease your troubles. We should believe in God and Religion for the right reasons, not for anybody else. This is surely a trial for you, and your faith can help you through it. We are here for you.
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
Idil View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:24pm
Wacalykum Salaam sis,

Welcome to the forum and it is great to hear that you are reaching out to your muslims sister. As one of your sister, I would love to connect with you. Will send you a private message so check it out.

Waliya View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waliya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2012 at 4:23am
I never desided Islam for him. I joined solely for me myself! I never thought I would go through such treachery in my life. I thought him being Muslim would be different, but I see he was not, and Allah made me c that he may have blessings, but because of the things he does to others, that they will not come to him cause the women that Allah blesses him with he lies and treats them with disrespect once they realize what he is about.
Waliya View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waliya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2012 at 4:51am
I know no one is perfect my sisters, but this man has had so much bad luck and misfortuned that I could not understand why. He is a very intelligent man, I can not take that from him, but in some ways he is dumb to what Allah stands for. How can you teach what you yourself does not practice. You must be honest when people request honesty. Iand was told lies to keep me at bay for what ever game he was playing.
What shoke everything is what he began doing as if it were my fault, placing blame on me, telling
me I needed to seek counciling, and all kinds of stuff. My head is a mess right now and I am unable to think clearly, I am unable to pray, cause I found myself angry, and wanting vengence, cause he was pkaying games. I told him be honest with me cause it is simple, I do not want to be around someone whi does nit want me. Ivdo nit want ti be giving you any of my money csuse I have children to take care of who do not smoke cigerettes like him, and who has anither woman giving you money who you used to be in a relationship with, and was still spending time with while we were engaged. He felt I wad rushing him into marriage and I told him that an engagement is only for 6 months, and if you are not moving into that direction, then he is not going to marry you. He always felt he was right and that I did not know what I was talking about, but never apologized when he was proven wrong.   That is why I am unable to pray, I am to upset behind all of this.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic