IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Looking for good friends  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for good friends

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for good friends
    Posted: 19 May 2012 at 4:56pm
Assalamualaikum gurls... Em asian muslim gurl , i want my islamic sisters as i m totally nill in having friends ... I like to guide all tat confused my non muslim sisters who r having any problems abt islam ... I am always ready to help those who wants to kno islam , giv me a warm welcum plezzz :)
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 6:37pm
Walaikum Salam,

Sister, welcome to the forum! May Allah (SWT) guide us all.

Peace
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
danieldemol View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieldemol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2012 at 10:52pm
Walaikum Salam sister, welcome to the forum.
Waliya View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waliya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:31am
Walaikum Salaam Queen Sister,
Nice to meet you. My name is Waliya A
Imani Rassi Aziz.
I have only been apart if Islam since December 3rd, 2011.
The man who was enlightening me had no idea really what he was doing, cause he did not know how to teach me. He had no idea what he was saying in Arabic when it came to his prayers. I am lost and confused by the men in Islam cause they start something and leave without finishing. So here I am nad I am confused. How we broke up shock my faith in Islam cause what is going on is wrong!!!!! Why would Allah allow that (without truly asking Allah of course) to happen?
Lost soul View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:27am
waliya, my dear sister, u dnt really need to worry abt anythng.. u told that':
How we broke up shock my faith in Islam cause what is going on is wrong!!!!!
em not getting yr point, pplez explain me so i wil help u...
Waliya View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waliya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:21am
As Salaam Alaikum,
So much has happened. I chose Islam, cause of all the information that was hidden in the Bible was revealed to me by my Muslim Brother, but after talking as friends for two years and realizing his love for Allah, I easily surrended to him and became his fiancee, but he was constanly contradicting what he stood for. He always feel he is right and I did not know what I was talking about, and would not apologize when he was found wrong, he gossiped, he did so much that he was not supposed to do, that it made it extremly hard for me to be submissive to him, it made me feel very bitter in the end cause, I know he wished bad on me cause he has done it to others right in front of me, and is very vengeful. I could not believe what I was seeing.I know it can't really be like this. I am so bitter with this whole ordeal, I am unable to pray. How do you stay in a relationship, knowing what the person is doing is wrong? Am I now suppose stay in that or show him the proper way to go? Or am I to share his fate, cause as a Muslimah, we should be able to discuss this and grow. But he feels he is not doing anything wrong. He is very beguiling and knows how to make it seem like it is that persons fault. I am so tired of all of this. How can I stay in a faith that the men do not look at thier females as equals? We have to totally cover ourselves, stay out of thier conversation...etc.
Lost soul View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:57am
i hav a solution fr u my dear sister... after doinng wazoo, turn on the any page of quran with closse eyes..then read its tranlation,  blv me ther is a solution  of yr problem by almighty ALLAHSmile ANd b4 sleeping pray 2 rakat salat ul hajat, and pray to Allah to giv u rite decision power and sleep.. in the morning wt yr heart says,lets act upon it...
thomaslee View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomaslee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:49pm
Lost Soul you are now found ! WelcomeCool
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic