IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - husband wife relation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

husband wife relation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fmustahsan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: husband wife relation
    Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:26pm
dear sir ,
Assalam o alium wa rahm,ullah
i need to ask the question n the reply in detail .
we are married and often i ask my wife to do the things that we had seen in European countries like the licking of the Pennis and i want to lick her body parts especially the ****** n like that areas , but we affraid that might be we hada great sin and this is not allowed in islam but due to hesitation never asked this question from any other , so now i am asking to you kindly give me the reply ,
if it is HARAM then tell us what should we have to do for TOUBAH , or if it is allowed the what are the limits for this relation ,
will wait for your reply , please reply on my e-mail address ,

Jazak Allah

Edited by icforumadmin - 16 May 2012 at 8:27pm
Lost soul View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2012 at 4:14pm
Goi to www.askimam.com , u will get all of your answers...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic