IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amal.A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: 08 May 2012 at 10:16am
Hello everyone, i just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Amal and I'm excited to be a member here :) I'm not too sure how this works..
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 8:22pm
Greetings,

Welcome to the forum. Please feel free to ask any questions. You may also see the Guidelines that may help you in the process of learning, sharing, and interacting in various sections of this forum. 

I hope that you would like this place insha Allah (God willing).

Peace

Edited by peacemaker - 09 May 2012 at 8:24pm
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
asheque View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asheque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 1:04am
Hello

Welcome and say something more about you.
That will help us to know the purpose that came here.

Respect from
Aseque
Amal.A View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amal.A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 12:35pm
Im a muslim..but i find that i am not being the best muslim that i can be..i was searching the net and found this site that piqued my interest. I'm 25 years old..not getting any younger and i find that my lack of devotion to Allah is leading me astray...My actions aren't those of a muslim(although i do believe in mu heart i am a muslim and that there is but one God and that is Allah) and ...well i don't know what that has to do with this site..i just wanted to express myself i guess.. Im slowly trying to stay on the right path and make up for all the sins i committed....hmm well that was something about me...

P.S thanks for the welcome..
Amal
danieldemol View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieldemol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2012 at 10:51pm
Hi Amal, welcome to the forum, may Allah bless you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic