IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - new born baby  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new born baby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new born baby
    Posted: 30 March 2012 at 5:55am
assalam walaikum
i was pregnant and my due date was 27 march 2012,before the due date i got slide pain on 22 march 2012 so i went to the hospital,there dr check my babies heart beat and said my baby is no more,he has put the umbilical cord around his neck,i did my last check up on tuesday night 10:30pm alhumdulilah everything was fine the dr told me it will take more 1 week.now my question is that was this my fault that i didnt realised my babies moved or was this everything from Allah..my husband and my his family is blaming me for this accident.please advise me what should i do.Cry
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2012 at 10:37pm

Wa alaikum salaam; We are very sorry for your loss, and resultant pain from family accusations of blame.  Please be patient because you are the mother and nobody is more concerned and cautious than you.  You kept your prenatal appointments and went to the doctor when you suspected trouble.  Also often during the last days the baby doesn't move as often.  Whenever a tragic and unexpected event happens that causes loss of life people will often try to find fault, but when Allah has decreed death, which from mankind can stop this occurrence?  If it could be stopped people would stop it for themselves, and never will they be able.

Abu Moosa al-Ash�ari related that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: �When a person�s child dies, Allaah says to His angels, �You have taken the child of My slave.� They say, �Yes.� He says, �You have taken the apple of his eye.� They say, �Yes.� He says, �What did My slave say?� They say, �He praised you and said �Innaa lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji�oon (Verily to Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return).� Allaah says, �Build for My slave a house in Paradise and call it the house of praise.�� 

Edited by abuayisha - 30 March 2012 at 10:41pm
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2012 at 3:22am
Originally posted by zoha zoha wrote:

assalam walaikum
i was pregnant and my due date was 27 march 2012,before the due date i got slide pain on 22 march 2012 so i went to the hospital,there dr check my babies heart beat and said my baby is no more,he has put the umbilical cord around his neck,i did my last check up on tuesday night 10:30pm alhumdulilah everything was fine the dr told me it will take more 1 week.now my question is that was this my fault that i didnt realised my babies moved or was this everything from Allah..my husband and my his family is blaming me for this accident.please advise me what should i do.Cry

Sis I am a bit confused or maybe sleepy! Confused
Did you lose the baby?
I am so sorry for your loss. May Allah bless you with more righteous kids soon.

I think they cannot blame you because how much they love the baby their love can not compared to your love as a mother.
I like bro Abu Aisha's answer.
I just wanted to give you a sister hug. Heart

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
zoha View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2012 at 6:59am
thank u soo much,may allah bless u both for giving me such wonderful support.....plzzz remember me in ur prayers,my husband is still not talking to me..
zoha View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:14am
assalam walaikum.
I need a help from u people.is it true that you shouldn't go out during pregnancy or there are specific days which you shouldn't go out.
Now i am blamed saying that i shouldn't have gone out of my house for walking on 21 march 2012, 28 rabi al-thani.it seems that its a not good day for pregnant woman to go out.plz help me.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:07pm
zoha View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:44am
assalam walaikum
sry but i didnt get u my brother,why did u send this link to me.i was asking regarding that is there any days in our islam that pregnant woman should not go out on that day.
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:05am
Assalamu alaikum wr. wb.

I am not a scholar.
As far as I knwo there is no such day in Islam. Perhaps in some culture yes but thre is no basis in Islam.
Wallahu ahlam (Allah knwo best).
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic