IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - new born baby  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new born baby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:48am
thank you soo much for your reply.
zoha View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:59am
assalam walaikum
since the incident happened with me the lost of my new born baby boy,my husband's family no more likes me.They even told my husband to leave me and come back home they will do another marriage of my husband.from that time my husband is not taking to me,i asked him why he is doing like this to me firstly i lost my child and now ur behaving like this he said i dont feel like taking to u,he also told me that whatever you want to do in ur life do it,i dont care.after that i caried a lot but he didnt say a single word to me,i think this all is because of his family.please help me what should i do.i cant stay without my husband.my mom told me to try to conve my husband Allah doesn't like the fight between husband and wife for long time.tell me plz what should i do.its 17 days past we haven't talk to eachother

Edited by zoha - 08 April 2012 at 4:03am
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:50pm
Sorry Zoha, I completely misunderstood your post, however my sentiments are exactly as Semar. 
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by zoha zoha wrote:

thank u soo much,may allah bless u both for giving me such wonderful support.....plzzz remember me in ur prayers,my husband is still not talking to me..

Salam Alaikum Sister!

I am very sorry for your loss - take solace in knowing that if you are patient and have faith in Allah - He shall give you a lot of reward for the troubles you went through. There is a lot of reward for parents who lose a child - yet remain patient and steadfast.

Your husband is being very inconsiderate. I would suggest that you try and not worry about HIS mood-swings and focus on your health and well-being. Although it doesn't excuse his behavior, he is probably also grieving for the loss of the baby, maybe he also needs time. If he blames you again - You should gather up the confidence to  tell him that its not your fault, and he should have faith in the Qadr (Will) of Allah. Stand up for yourself (choose your tone wisely ofcourse) but don't sit there taking the blame for something that was never in your hands.

Its DEFINITELY not your fault. Whatever people say out of ignorance - don't let that effect you. Life and Death is in the hands of Allah. If Allah did not Will the baby to live - nothing could have prevented it.

The Prophet did not tell us of any days that are bad for a pregnant mother, or that she shouldn't go out. These are all ignorant misconceptions.

Take Care Sister.

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
zoha View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:31am
thank u my brothers may Allah give u nd ur family gud health Ameen....jst remember in prayers..
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:15am
As Salamu Alaikum wa rahmatullah

How are you doing now Zoha ? How is your health ?

Don't care for the words of your husband's family who are very much into ignorance { Jahilliyah } What if his family tells him any, does your husband not know you ? May Allah swt grant him hidayah. Instead of being a moral support, he is infact creating more stress. Khayr, as said by our members, it was all destiny. Its time of your test from Allah swt, so kindly be with patience. May Allah swt grant you sabr.Ameen

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Lizzy View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2012 at 8:57pm
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

Sister Zoha, I agree with what everyone has said above especially Chrysalis. As a mother myself I can understand what your going through when you lose a child and Insh'Allah out of all of this you find strength. May your husband find it in his heart to understand that this tragedy was in the hands of Allah (swt) and that from this experience it will bring both of you stronger together, insh'Allah. I will keep you and your husband in my dua's dear sister. Sending sisterly ((((( Hugs ))))) to you. Please make sure that you talk to someone, another sister or family member or a professional and get some counselling to talk about your thoughts and feelings during this time.
zoha View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2012 at 8:11am
Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatullah

thanks a lot my sisters for your support....alhumdulilah i fine now..just trying to conve my husband and making him understand that whatever happened everything happened by Allah's grace.once again thank you all for your wonderful support.JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic