IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Daily Worship  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daily Worship

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote American Muslim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daily Worship
    Posted: 13 March 2012 at 1:13pm
Question: Can a dedicated, faithful Muslim invoke Prophet Issa's (pbuh) Name while offering salah? Allah (swt) IS my Lord, but I love Jesus(pbuh) so very much. I do not wish to offend Almight Allah (swt), but I do not wish to offend Jesus (pbuh) either. I see Jesus(pbuh) all over the Qur'an and He is highly honored therein. Thank you for your responses. My Muslim name is Abdul Shakur. As-Salaamu Alaikum!
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:48pm

Assalamu alaikum wr. wb.

We can not invoke anybody during salah (or outside salah) except Allah swt. Jesus will not and can not be offended just because you remembering and invoke Allah swt. Jesus was His servant and His messenger and he has high position in the front of Allah swt like other prophet such as prophet Abraham, prophet Moses and and prophet Muhammad peace be upon them all.
Best Regards & Peace,

Admin
mjiqbalkhan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjiqbalkhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2012 at 10:55pm
Salam Dear Brother,

We can not invoke even the name of prophet Muhammad,
what to speak of prophet Isa (Jesus)! Allah is the Only
Listener of our prayers and supplications. Even if you invoke Jesus Christ, he will not be able to hear it. So it is best to pray and then send salams (peace) upon prophet Jesus Christ and Muhammad (SAW).

Most Muslims love Moses or Jesus Christ besides prophet Muhammadm because they have been mentioned so many times in holy Quran. But Quran says only Allah listens to
our call.

Muhammad Javed Iqbal
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2012 at 12:18am
Not most Muslim love Jesus peace be upon him, but Alia Muslim love Jesus please be upon him. You are not Muslim if you are not love Jesus and other messenger of Allah.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic