IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Radio, TV & Film
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Naomi Wolf's The End of America  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Naomi Wolf's The End of America

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Naomi Wolf's The End of America
    Posted: 26 February 2012 at 4:05pm
I just saw Naomi Wolf's "The End of America" on Netflix. (I missed it in 2008). Please take a look at it. It is worth watching, in order to understand the country we are living in. Then go to www.whatreallyhappened.com and look in the archives for 9/11,7/7, the underware bomber, and other false flag topics. I gurantee you will be more scared than I was the first time I saw the Exorcist.

Edited by Dick - 26 February 2012 at 5:16pm
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2012 at 6:40am
A great film that every American or immigrant must see is: John Pilger's "The War On Democracy". Once one sees it, they will think twice before considering running to the man like a sniveling little toady to tattle on anyone who is trying to better this country through constructive criticism. *** Another "Must See" is: "Panama Deception". from 1992. It is a little old, but shows exactly how this country operates right now.

Edited by Dick - 24 March 2012 at 8:24pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic