IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Books, Newspapers & Magazines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New book on the war on Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New book on the war on Islam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New book on the war on Islam
    Posted: 21 February 2012 at 6:34pm
I am announcing my intention to write an e-book on America's war on Islam, Arabs, and everyone and everything else. I will be including chapters on the amazing ability of Muslims to do nothing to help themselves in regards to the propaganda against them, and their tremendous ability to remain clueless of what to do, think, or say. I would love to hear from Muslims and Arabs as to what they would like to see discussed, questions, Ideas and suggestions, etc. P.S. I don't need any suggestions as to where I can go or what I can do when I get there. Since this book is going to have as it's major purpose, How Muslims can finally start to help themselves, I should think that you would be eager to input your ideas, questions, and concerns.   

I did it. " AMERICA'S WAR ON ISLAM, AND EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE ELSE, INCLUDING AMERICANS" ISBN9781476389516 @ www.smashwords.com

Edited by Dick - 12 July 2012 at 5:25pm
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:30pm
Some suggestions for books and websites that might be of interest:
          www.whatreallyhappened.com
          www.wrmea.com
          www.kpfa.org
          www.newtrendmag.org
          www.gunsandbutter.net
          www.pacifica.org
          www.alternativeradio.org
          www.freespeech.org
Noam Chompsky; "Imperial Ambitions" "Hegemony or Survival"
Chris Hedges: "American Fascists"
John Macarthur: "Second Front"
Abid Ullah Jan: "A war on Islam"
Enver Masud: "The War on Islam"
Naome Klein: "The Shock Doctrine"
John Perkins: "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man"

Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 8:29am
Forget it! I started to do it in blog form, said everything i wanted to say about it, got bored out of my skull, and am now doing a blog about various short philosophical topics that interest me. Also, I couldn't stand dealing with the apathy and "other worldliness" of the Muslims and their ingnoring the need to help themselves and others in the here and now.

Go to: www.whatreallyhappened.com for ideas on this subject if you are interested.

Edited by Dick - 02 June 2012 at 12:14pm
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2012 at 5:19pm
It's here. "AMERICA'S WAR ON ISLAM, AND EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE ELSE, INCLUDING AMERICANS" ISBN9781476389516 Available at www.smashwords.com. You will not like it, but that's o.k. The idea is to wake you up.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic