IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i need help  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i need help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2012 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by zaramarie zaramarie wrote:

i work and sent all the documents he needed for a settlement visa

Was it a work visa? Student Visa? Visit visa? Spousal/Marriage visa?
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2012 at 5:56am
Wow! Speechless....

Sister, If you have the resources to do so... do do do SUE HIS behind off. Lodge complaints, have him deported.. whatever.

I have no help/advise to offer but my duas and support. You are DEFINITELY not responsible (except maybe for being too trustworthy). You are a victim here.

I pray to Allah that He eases your troubles, Finds you a solution and gives this man what he deserves.

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
Shifa-muslimah View Drop Down

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shifa-muslimah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2012 at 2:18pm
Dear Sister Zaramarie !!!
Assalama-alaykuim
Your story is not shocking to me as I have heard such stories million times. Though my heart saddens to see that rather a muslim supporting you and being a good model for you to show what really Islam is all about .
Sadly and unfortunately he used you for his own greed and selfishness. May Allah protect you from such men and guide him to the straight path ameen.
As a sincere sister and living in UK for a long time as well. I would like to advise you that if you can please contact the Immigration British embassy and report him how he deceived you in getting married to you and lying to you. Make sure you collect all the documents and Proof to support your Case .
Another option is that you forgive for the sake of Allah and Let Allah deal with his sinfull act. You depart from him for good, go to the local Masjid in your area and consult an Imam as how you can get an islamic divorce if you are actually islamically married to him. If not then just go to the civil court and get a divorce  and stand on your two feet and start a new life.
With the will of Allah .. Allah will replace you with a better partner who will appreciate you as a good muslim lady and take you as a true wife .
I know it will be easy said then done.. but its not too late.. if you believe you are strong and have full faith in Allah then let him go .. though you do have the right to take revenge for betraying you .. deceiving you ... and that is to DEPORT him if you win the case and if that is the will of Allah.
I pray Allah gives you patience and tolerance in this difficult time and give you what is best for you and him ameen...

Edited by Shifa-muslimah - 15 February 2012 at 2:20pm
lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2012 at 8:07pm
Assalaamaoalikum.  this is good advice Shifa when you said:

"Another option is that you forgive for the sake of Allah and Let Allah deal with his sinfull act. You depart from him for good, go to the local Masjid in your area and consult an Imam as how you can get an islamic divorce if you are actually islamically married to him. If not then just go to the civil court and get a divorce  and stand on your two feet and start a new life.
With the will of Allah .. Allah will replace you with a better partner who will appreciate you as a good muslim lady and take you as a true wife .
I know it will be easy said then done.. but its not too late.. if you believe you are strong and have full faith in Allah then let him go .. though you do have the right to take revenge for betraying you .. deceiving you ... and that is to DEPORT him if you win the case and if that is the will of Allah.
I pray Allah gives you patience and tolerance in this difficult time and give you what is best for you and him ameen..."
[/QUOTE]

Edited by lady - 15 February 2012 at 8:08pm
Shifa-muslimah View Drop Down

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shifa-muslimah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2012 at 3:35pm
JazakAllah Sr :) rest Allah knows best of all...

Edited by Shifa-muslimah - 16 February 2012 at 3:37pm
zaramarie View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaramarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 8:18am
thank you for all your advice, but today i learned that it has been posted all over facebook that my husband is gay, with pictures of him and his boyfriend.
i am so cosfused i just dont know were to trun and what to do.
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 8:43am
Salam,

Just forget him and move on. Your live is now and the future, not the past, Allah almighty is the most forgiving and merciful.

Take care.

Admin
samirfaithful View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samirfaithful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2012 at 12:13am
essalam aleykoum sisterSmile

its not diffecult to get solution as request separation with such person who wants to live with gender i mean man.

u can do it without any regret ok sister its ur law only.

my last advice for been more convincing about that subject is to see good imam near where u live and he can guid u more than us.

essalam aleykoum sister.

ur brother in god.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic