IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - marriage life  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

marriage life

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samirfaithful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2012 at 9:04am
essalam aleykoum Brother,

firstly let me remember u that the parent has a great valor in islam and our prophet ask to obei them alot so u should avoid to make them angry everytime if u live with them at the moment.

secondly, i dont see that event cause a big problem to ur parent ur wife prefer her parent to save her baby for her i dont think that can cause problem for ur parent they must understand her only.

in parrallel, she can do the same to her in-laws to if she is really kind person and understanding to in order to avoid to having bad pic in her inlaws thats it allah guid us all to be obedient
essalam aleykoum.
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2012 at 3:31am
As Salamu Alaikum wa rahmatullah

You have got good responses and great posts brother. All of them hold good suggestions to you.

As you belong to the same nation am from, can understand your tough situation.

Is it important for you to allow her go out for job ?

If it's important for her to work, let her pick up your child, when she returns by evening. If it's not possible{ perhaps by distance of travelling }, choose to live separately. I understand that it's tough for you to live separately { India ki zaban mein ghar se alag honay ka matlab , rishta hi khatm karna hota hai, khwah kuch hi din keliye sahi }, try to live in a residence, closer to your house, so that you visit your parents daily and fulfill their obligations as well {gosht tarkari waghairah bhi laiye :) } . During both of your off-days, try to spend with your parents so that they play with your child.

Parents from both side need to work out with tolerance for better life of their children instead of getting stubborn with their words. For this choose someone from your family { koi mamu ya chacha/ phupa } who can talk to your parents, and their parents as well. Kindly mind if you talk to them directly, it may not work.

And make lots of duas.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic