IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : New Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need help.I am a new muslim  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need help.I am a new muslim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote god.isnowhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help.I am a new muslim
    Posted: 10 January 2012 at 8:38pm
As salam wa alaikum brothers and sisters. I embraced Islam about 1year ago..Just felt everything is going on track. Started finding solutions to all my problems.Alhamdulillah i found the man of my dream. My family came to know that i have accepted Islam but they dont know that i am still following it. With great difficulty i escape from all the acts of committing shirk.. But just feelign very much depressed thinking that i am not able to do namaz not able to behave like a muslim..I am being a muslim and following Islam just within me.And only my boyfriend knows. i keep reciting Quraan.
He is working very hard to earn money and take me away. Because as of now migrating is the only we have. Can't fight my family as they are completely against any other religion.. Since 1 year since day 1 i have been counting days for him to come and take me.. till then i am working in some place..Just my day goes seeing clock seeing calender and searching for the day when things start favoring us. I keep praying Allah making dua.. what else can i do. Just supporting my guy in all possible ways. Just feeling so helpless. Work pressure is also too much and he is struggling alot. He is getting only failure. I dont even have my passport. And to make one is an impossible task as my parents work next to pp office and everybody over there knows my parents.. Just stuck and getting squeezed from all sides. Having patience, having faith but still nothing seems to have worked out.. Just dont know what to do. Dont know why God is testing us like this..
Any suggestions? I am also getting aged now.Even he.I too have dreams to get married and get settled in life with kids..I can not fast cant pray.Can do nothing. Just fed up of this life..Feeling too depressed.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2012 at 7:20am
Visit a mosque and start praying.  Establish a bond of friendship with other Muslim women at the mosque.  Have patience, trust in the Creator of the heavens and earth, and you will be fine.  Place more emphasis upon your religion and less on your boyfriend.  Remember that it is the nature of life to have success and failures.  Struggle is natural for all of us.  Be strong.  One day soon you will be happy that you continued to struggle and didn't give up.  We ask Allah, Most High, to bless you with good in this life and the next.
god.isnowhere View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote god.isnowhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 2:47am
Hi abuayisha,

Thanks for your reply. A little comfort at this time means a lot to me. Between my boyfriend is a muslim and he is the reason i am a Muslim today. He is very important to me. That is why just waiting to get married. Insha Allah what you said is true, i will have good times soon. Thanks a lot.

Also can you suggest me any alternative to offer namaz sitting in office?Just closing my eyes in my mind, Can it happen?
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 6:21pm
"Just closing my eyes in my mind, Can it happen?"   No, not if you physically have the ability to do your prayer as prescribed in Islam. 
god.isnowhere View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote god.isnowhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 8:22pm
Ok. Just feel bad that i am not able to pray. Ok thanks alot for the response.
Allah hafiz
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic