IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - low on emaan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

low on emaan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anas1017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: low on emaan
    Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:08am
salam alaikum i have been a muslim for a awhile now and lately shaiytan how been hitting me hard im not getting all my salats in and end up making them up when i can,i feel the only thing keeping in this deen is allah i used to live in a muslim community and it was so much easier at least i got all my salats in, i know what i need to do and im not doing it and its frustrating me, i read about the last days alot because allah says to remember death and it scare me because i dont want to go to hell but this dunya is tuff especially since alot of the signs i read about are starting to show and it just feels like im failing allah in my duties as a muslim but i wont give up with out a fight.i have tried dhikering but i dont know that many does anyone know some that might help me get shaiytan to ease up a little. salam alaikum brothers and sisters      
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:26pm
Salam,

No one can be perfect 100%, do your best, and ask forgiveness for your shortcoming. And move on, don't so depress with the mistake that already pass. Remember Allah is the best judge, and most forging, most merciful.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:35am
walaakum salaams Anas1017.
Everyone has their weakness, and their low time. Thank Allah (SWT) that HE has blessed you to be aware of your shortcomings. The best thing to do is try to make prayer and be a geniune muslim. Your thinking about your imaan is normal. Also no one can say that there imaan is good or even say that they are a good muslim, because only Allah knows.  Cheer up.  Spend more time at the mosque, and surround yourself with some muslims who are active in the community, even if you do not live in a muslm community.  I am sure there there is a mosque in your state. You may need to travel more to get more involved.  I am sure that you will feel better soon. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic