IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets - Jesus
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jesus (Peace be upon him) Messiah.. (Question)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jesus (Peace be upon him) Messiah.. (Question)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2012 at 11:58am
I do not see where comparing the number of times he is called one or the other matters. It is just a statistic. Do you think you can prove something statistically? I do not think so.

Without statistics we would be totally lost.World population,life and death sicknesses if you feel they are unimportant well...

I suppose we could count the number of miracles and the ranking of each on a scale of 1 to 10, and multipy them, to get a score. One score for Jesus, and one for Mohammad. Is that not silly?

Do you find that silly???? your faith depends on the miracles that Jesus did.The birth of Jesus,do you believe he was born through a miracle ????i do not understand you.

Jesus was both son of man and son of God.

Hmmm so you believe in a man God?It is ironic that your Bible that you hold in your hand says something else.

Exodus
Chapter 20
You shall not have other gods besides me.
You shall not carve idols for yourselves in the shape of anything in the sky above or on the earth below or in the waters beneath the earth;
2 you shall not bow down before them or worship them. For I, the LORD, your God, am a jealous God,

No man God or God men here?????

But I see the dilemma of a Muslim- if he accepts Jesus, then he cannot fully accept the Quran.

You see this is your problem,you have no knowledge of Islam,then you come here making stu*** comments without any base.

All Muslims believe that Jesus is the Christ,that he gave life to the dead by Gods permission,we believe that he was born without any male intervention which many mordern day Christians do not believe.No Muslim is a Muslim if he does not believe that Jesus was sent by God.Who told us that my Quraan tells me that.
So you see your statement is false.

However the Quran is written by man

Another stu**d statement.
The Quraan is KALAMULLAH.The speach of Allah.

In the New Testament, there is no talk of killing all Gentiles, or other religions.

You have a problem of not knowing your Bible.

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

This by the way is what Jesus said KILL THEM.

THe point is I do not see how any God can say to kill anyone not following Mohammed. THis makes no sense whatsoever.

yOU ARE CORRECT WHOEVER TOLD YOU THAT WAS TALKING horse DUNG.

This is all in the book of Revelation.

Who wrote this book??????

You see my friend when you eat too much you sometimes have dreams like the writer of this book of Revelations.

The story of a dragon with 6 horns coming from out side and inside.This makes no sense at all.When you have too much to drink then this is the outcome.

Edited by iec786 - 19 March 2012 at 12:02pm
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by FollowAl-islam FollowAl-islam wrote:

Salaamu 'alaykumThe jews said that the Messiah where they are waiting for must be come from the line of David and Solomon. We as muslims believe that Jesus (peace be upon him) was the messiah and is the messiah who shall come back. My question is, why the new-testament says that Jesus (peace be upon) only come from the lineage of David and not soloman. Cause the lineage must be go trough the father, i have watched a lot video's about this topic on Youtube. Also from muslims who said in that video's that Jesus (peace be upon him) is <span id="result_" lang="en"><span>described</span></span> in the new-testament that he came not through David and Soloman.What is the Muslim view, do we say that it's correct that the jews say that the messiah must come through david and soloman,�did Jesus (peace be upon him) came from the lineage of David and soloman? I hope inshaallah that you understand my question my english is not very well and i hope inshallaah that some have a answer for me.Wassalamu alaykumPs. i don't know where i must ask this question i ask it on this topic i see now that is moderate topic, maybe the moderator can move the topic to the right subject/forum if this is the wrong place.

Walaikkum As'alaam

The reason why the Jews say that the Messiah must come through the lineage of David was that he was made the king of the Jews and therefore the Messiah must come directly from that lineage. I don't understand your question regarding Solomon as he was David's son.

The Jews rejected Jesus (pbuh) because they were waiting for a kingly figure who would defeat the Romans. The real mission if Jesus (pbuh) will be towards the end times when he will come back to defeat Ad Dajjal.

The Holy Qur'an does indeed confirms that Jesus (pbuh) is a mighty prophet of God and the Messiah.
Empiricist View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Empiricist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2012 at 4:46pm
Statistics don't lie but liars use statistics.

It is not a contest of who is the best miracle worker.  Satan can work miracles too, but does that make him equal to God?

What is so hard for Muslums to understand that God created a baby in Mary, then influenced the child and later put God's sprit in the human body, directed the body, to be an example of perfection to all mankind, showing the power of God through miracles, examples, prophesy, and parables for the slow ones?  Thus he is a son of man and THE son of God (God appears to have only done this one time- why would he need to do it more?)   The holy spirit is something else mentioned and we put the three together- God, Son and Holy Spirit.  It is a way of looking at the "system".  Maybe God and Holy Spirit are the same?  Doesn't really matter.  God is at the top.  We do not worship Jesus without worshiping God as God is in Jesus.

"All Muslims believe that Jesus is the Christ,that he gave life to the dead by Gods permission,we believe that he was born without any male intervention which many mordern day Christians do not believe.No Muslim is a Muslim if he does not believe that Jesus was sent by God."  Then why do you call Jesus simply a prophet if he is the Christ?  Why deny he was raised from the dead?  Jesus said he is the only way to God.  Jesus said false prophets will come after him.  Why are Christians being persecuted in Muslim countries?  Why do Muslims hate Jews?  Muslims and Jews are very much alike.  Why are you not Christian?  Why was not Muhammed Christian?  You cannot have it both ways.   

How can you be so sure the Quran is the word of Allah?  How do you know it is not the word of Satan for example?  Satan is very tricky.  Satan asked the exact same types of questions to Jesus that you ask, when Jesus fasted for 40 days.  Mohammed did not know how to read or write.  So who wrote it?  Did they use surveys and statistics to get the words of Muhammed as best they could?  How do you know it is true, and/or from Allah?  Because they say so?  Statistics?  And there is evidence of several versions of the Quran before it was finalized.  A German man had a collection that died recently.  And the Quran really does not add to the bible.  ANd Islam is much like the Pharisees with all the rules and laws.  Jesus was against "working" your way to heaven and chastised the Pharisees.  It is what is in the heart that counts.  It is the SPIRIT of the law, not the LETTER. 

As for Luke 19:27- that is the end of the PARABLE.  It is saying that in the end times, those that deny GOD will perish.   And read the next chapter.  Jesus tells them to go in to Jerusalem and get a colt tied up, never ridden.  There is one, just as he says.  They bring it back and put him on it.  Do you know what happens normally when you get on a colt never ridden???  You get bucked off.  That is why he chose that, because the people would recognize the colt. Only the Lord could do this.  Jesus then prophesises about Jerusalem- that it will be destroyed because they did not accept him.   You can say PBUH all you want, but you still deny him, just as the Jews did.  You put him beneath Muhammed.  That is the crime.  Hence the same outcome for Muslims.  And why do you get so upset over a cheap copy of the Quran being burned?  Man makes them at a dime a dozen.  They are churned out on a printing press.  That does not make it holy.  This is just dogmatism and makes no sense at all.  This behavior makes Muslims look very foolish.  And why no picture of Muhammed anywhere?  Does he have no face?  More craziness.

You better heed REVELATION because it says what happens to those who continue to deny GOD, and JESUS.  It is not a dream.  The bible is full of symbolism as in Revelation.  This is difficult for Muslims.  They need statistics I guess.  READ the book, HEAVEN IS FOR REAL.  The child of 4 sees heaven in a near-death experience and describes Heaven JUST AS IN REVELATION.  The child has never been exposed to Revelation.  ANd Muhammed IS NOT THERE.   Jesus is at the right had of God, and Gabriel at the left had.   

Edited by Empiricist - 18 August 2012 at 4:57pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic