IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Converting.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Converting.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelly712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Converting.
    Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:25am
I'm a 25 year old non practicing catholic who wants to convert to islam. Ever since i was 18 years old I've always had a fascination with islam. Recently all i think about is islam and have been reading about it.. I don't have any friends to talk about islam with so this is why I'm here today. please help!!
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2011 at 8:05pm
Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the forum. I became a Muslim about 7 1/2 years ago (wow ).  I can understand your fascination.. sometimes this happens... I too was a long, non practicing- raised Catholic and went on a circular journey to Islam.

There are some really good folks here. Whatever happens, whatever you decide, do it for yourself. Not to please anyone else. Except Allah. You have to follow your heart.

What part of the country are you in?

Hayfa

Edited by Hayfa - 29 October 2011 at 8:06pm
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
seeja View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 4:28am
Originally posted by kelly712 kelly712 wrote:

I'm a 25 year old non practicing catholic who wants to convert to islam. Ever since i was 18 years old I've always had a fascination with islam. Recently all i think about is islam and have been reading about it.. I don't have any friends to talk about islam with so this is why I'm here today. please help!!

It is a blessing from Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) that you have attracted and guided to the true path. Do not waste your time. Go ahead and become the right person. There is nothing great than to become a good Muslima.
Islam (Total Surrender, Submission, Obedience, Sincerity and Peace with Allah) is for all people, in all places and in all times
seeja View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:45pm

Slam sister Kelly

What�s the news� how U doing?

Expecting and wishing to hear something great from U.

Hopping that you may have already explored the beauty of Islam.

Islam (Total Surrender, Submission, Obedience, Sincerity and Peace with Allah) is for all people, in all places and in all times
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic