IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tanakh vs. NT - Confirmation or Contradiction?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tanakh vs. NT - Confirmation or Contradiction?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2012 at 8:07pm
Wa salaam Bro. you are doing the right thing. Muslims were supposed to be friends with all their neighbour and close associates despite of their believe. What we can't do is to take them as our protector.

I recommended one of the the verse I always used when dealing with respect to received Eternal life and that is John 17: 1-4; It deals directly with the shadah at time of Jesus (S); it's the declaration of faith.

Salam

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Kish View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2012 at 11:33am
I�m not surprised; you are talking about the Ten Commandments, I asked about the Gospel. None of you you answered the questions.

Let me make it simple, if the Gospel was corrupt why would Muhammad tell Muslims to believe in the Gospel and refer to it when in doubt?

iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2012 at 8:40am
The Gospel Muhammad SAW was talking about is not the one you hold in your hand.
The Gospel Muhammad SAW was talking about was the book given to Jesus PBOH.If you have that we would gladly inspect it and if found to be the correct Injeel.No questions asked.If you talking of the corrupted text well we will reject it.I hope that answers your question.
Kish View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2012 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by iec786 iec786 wrote:

If you have that we would gladly inspect it and if found to be the correct Injeel.

Inspect it with what? The Quran, that book came almost a thousand years later? Are you serious?

Thank God we have the true Gospel and by comparing it to the Quran we know the Quran is NOT a divine book from God.

Originally posted by iec786 iec786 wrote:

The Gospel Muhammad SAW was talking about is not the one you hold in your hand.

Answer this easy question, what happened to all the thousands of Bibles that were written and distributed through out Europe, Asia and Africa hundreds of years before Muhammad received his copy?

If you really believe what you are telling me show me a pure un-corrupted version of the Gospel to prove the one you and I have in our hand to be wrong?!?

Go ahead, prove me WRONG!!!

Edited by Kish - 30 March 2012 at 8:53pm
iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2012 at 11:13pm
Hi Kish,

All that you seek lie here.

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=22932

Happy reading.
Kish View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2012 at 10:05am
I asked iec to show me an un-corrupted Gospel and he gives me a link to this forum with different posts and opinions.

So, I will ask again show me a pure un-corrupted version of the Gospel to prove the one you and I have in our hand to be wrong?!?

Go ahead, prove me WRONG!!! Where is it? This time show me the link to the un-corrupted version that Muslims are always referring to.

What Museum holds this Great Master Piece?

Edited by Kish - 02 April 2012 at 10:10am
iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2012 at 9:02am
Hi kish,

The link that i gave you shows you that the Bible is corrupted and that no original Bible exist.You or any of your 2ooo denominations have the Gospel that was given to Jesus.The answer to finding the original is it does not exist.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:32pm
My dear Kish,
I assume you are not serious about really finding an uncorrupt Gospel, the one Jesus went around preaching when he was sent for that mission. I can asure you it was not Gospel according to John, or Metthew or Barnabbas's versions. What Jesus (pbuh) preached as Gospel was word of God. What we have in form of versions of the Gospel are just that, human error is obvious in form of variations in their contents from one another. Whatever name you want t call that, its the reality and no one change it.
If there was an original Gospel according to Jesus still with us, we will see it, and Quran would not have been sent. It is only when a pure word of God is altered or corrupted and its message lost that God Almighty sends His pure word of guidance for us. God did send His pure word (the Final Testament, the Holy Quran) for our guidance when it was needed.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
  Share Topic