IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - PARTIAL SUSPENSIONS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PARTIAL SUSPENSIONS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PARTIAL SUSPENSIONS
    Posted: 06 September 2005 at 7:05am

I cannot post somethings in some forums and totally banned in intrafaith forum.
I don't like this new policy.For one thing it gives moderators unlimited power.They can take away any privilege without giving warning or accountability.
    If anybody disobeys your rules,ban or suspend him.At least you will have to give some explanation of banning instead of just letting your whims decide the members fates.
   If I have broken your rules,just ban me instead of humiliating a Muslim like this.
Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 2:11am

Originally posted by delight delight wrote:

I cannot post somethings in some forums and totally banned in intrafaith forum.
I don't like this new policy.For one thing it gives moderators unlimited power.They can take away any privilege without giving warning or accountability. 
      If I have broken your rules,just ban me instead of humiliating a Muslim like this.

Unlimited power, their vision of Islam and what it is and should be based on their ideas. You are right. Total power corrupts totally. Therefore it turns the Islamic site into a dictatorship and deters Muslims from discussing Islam and what it is to them.

A sad, sad, sad reality.

Lameese

antony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2005 at 9:13am

Sad indeed.....

Dictatorship is not for me, people not listening because they are without need?!
delight View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2005 at 2:28am

Due to great efforts of moderators,intra faith forum had died. With last active post on 21 August 2005.
    Please don't dishonor the dead,bury it.Close this joke of a forum where you cannot argue.And most members are already banned from that forum.
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2005 at 12:25am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Intrafaith is an Islamic forum not an Inter-faith forum.

stop complaining about things that dont concern you.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
delight View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2005 at 1:54am
Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);">Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem</span>

Intrafaith is an Islamic forum not an Inter-faith forum.

stop complaining about things that dont concern you.

When you ban me from INTRA faith forum without giving any reason,it does concern me.I don't know what you mean by Inter faith forum.I never complained about that.
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2005 at 2:16am

Originally posted by delight delight wrote:

When you ban me from INTRA faith forum without giving any reason,it does concern me.I don't know what you mean by Inter faith forum.I never complained about that.

Intrafaith forum is strictly for islamic discussions. We cannot allow secular and non-islamic discussions on all forums, thus members shall be allowed access selectively.

There are several forums open for you, please confine your discussions to those.

Thank you,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
aishag88 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aishag88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2005 at 12:06pm

I have to agree a little bit with delight, If you ban somebody without thier knowlegde you are not giving them reason for there ban. You should at least tell people and give reason for being banned. 

I relize this is a Islamic form, But thats a Intra faith borad. I am confussed. You have to allow some discuess about other religions, or maybe i am missing the point. Maybe they isulted Islam, if they did they I am in agreement for not allowing that.

Edited by aishag88
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic