IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Website for Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Website for Islam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Website for Islam
    Posted: 02 September 2011 at 5:18pm
Al salam alekom,

My name is Ali, and recently I have come across an idea that will further help the uhmmah inshallah by helping solve many community problems. Now this idea is a website, I can't go into detail on a forum but will definitely say I can promise it will make things easier on Muslim communities around the world.

Now this website will need to have the feature of a social networking website, but it will not be a website for the public such as Facebook or Myspace but rather for a select few which of course need to be confirmed.

Now I have no knowledge of how to build a website like that, I have done research and tried to figure it out but nothing. If any brother or sister knows how to build websites very well or can direct me in the right direction as to how or where to get the information to make it I would really appreciate it.

Thank you
asheque View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asheque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:11am
Salamualaykum yaa hadikumullah brother,

i think your thinking is well. But what kind of website you want to make ? Website design is difficult for newer,who doesn't making any site before. So, i suggest you to meet any web developer & discuss with him.

You can make a website if you have knowledge how to design website. For this you can visit w3 schools for learning how to become a web developer .

Thanking  
Asheque mahmud
djaber View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djaber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2012 at 4:38am
Salam alikum..
First of all, you need to learn "html", "css"..
Then, you may determine if you want to use "php" or "asp" (for example), as your idea turns around "a dynamic website"..
Also, you may decide if any Content Management System (such: Joomla!) can help you to reach your goals..
Once your website is developed, you have to search for a good web hosting company..
May Allah help, save and guide you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic