IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is this the complaints department?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is this the complaints department?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is this the complaints department?
    Posted: 20 August 2011 at 6:56pm
If so, I wish to lodge a complaint that I haven�t been able to be here, at Islamicity, for quite a long time. It is nobody�s fault, in particular, it is only circumstances, but I should like to register a complaint in any case.

But seriously, I am just stopping by to give my best regards to all of my Muslim (and many other) friends I met on this board. I am unable to participate in the discussions these days, but do nevertheless appreciate all of you, without exception, who have, over the years, contributed to my general understanding of some of the most pressing issues facing us all.

Best regards, then, and peace, from me,

Servetus
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2011 at 6:09am

Assalamu Alaikum and greetings everyone,

Welcome back to the forum, brother Servetus! It is so nice of you to visit us here. Well, your complaint would be dealt with only if you don�t complain again about the same issue. That means you promise that you would visit us from time to time and not leave us for long. Smile

It is quite rejuvenating to see some of our old and respectable members recently. May Allah bless you all for your immense contributions to the forum. May you continue to share your sagacious knowledge with us in its highest spirit.

May Allah, The All-Aware, guide us all.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2011 at 6:25am
Thumbs%20Up Ahlan ....Welcome. Regards, and all the best to you as well.
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:27am
Haven't had the pleasure of engaging in any discussions with you, but welcome back. Its okay to be AWOL as long as you guys drop in once in a while!

I too like to see our Older Members [does not necessarily denote age ;) ] active on the forums. Thanks for dropping in! Hope you are doing well, God Willing...

Edited by Chrysalis - 21 August 2011 at 9:28am
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2011 at 3:04am
It's indeed a wonderful coincidence, Serv, to drop by exactly at a time when others drop by. Thanks for the wishes, and may God ease your path towards Him.
MOCKBA
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2012 at 4:44am
Nostalgia ...
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic