IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Read Me!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Read Me!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Read Me!
    Posted: 24 March 2005 at 5:57am

Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

I am just advising/remiding you that if you feel a topic or post is inapropriate and it breaks any of the forum rules please use the report button and let us know.

When you press the report Button you are asked to comment on why you feel this topic or post is inapropriate, this message along with a direct link to the topic is sent to our email address.

Can you also please read the Guidelines for Discussions at the following url.

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8&PN =1

Khair Insha allah.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 1:43pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Assalamulaiakum wa rahmatullah wa barkatuhu,

This is to bring to everyone's attention the above post.

The report you send, is received in our e-mail inbox. If there is a delay in response, it is because the frequency with which each one of us checks the emails is different. Further we prefer to consult before taking an action. 'Mashwera' is a good trait within the community

A delay in response does not mean no response. Your report is important to us, thus u are requested not to be discouraged in reporting if there is no immediate action taken. Further, please exercise some patience as none of us are full time moderators on the boards.

I hope you continue to enjoy your stay, insha allah.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic