IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ~Muslim men only Help~  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

~Muslim men only Help~

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsonlyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ~Muslim men only Help~
    Posted: 28 July 2011 at 10:50am
salam

*Warning Men only read please - respect please women*

i did a major sin
i sent a girl on the internet that i don't know a video of my self clotheless and u know the rest

the girl told me she removed the videos and i expressed my regret to it
how ever i can't guarntee she removed the videos first time she lied and threaten me with it then her bf assured me he removed them and told me to get a way and stop sending things to random people

will allah listen to my prayer in ramadan? on laila al qadr ? and the last 10 days of ramadan? i am in need of allah's help i feel ashamed of what i did and i cried for his forgiveness in duaa but i can't guarntee my prayers are answered

what do u advice me?
am i locked and ended up to death end for ever?
i can't stop thinking about it
salam

Edited by itsonlyme - 28 July 2011 at 11:05am
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:04pm
Walaikum Salam,

Welcome to the forum! Ramadan Kareem!

Allah is the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Please turn to Him, and don't commit the wrong again. He would listen to your prayers. 

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Allah says: 'I am just as My slave thinks I am, (i.e. I am able to do for him what he thinks I can do for him) and I am with him if He remembers Me. If he remembers Me in himself, I too, remember him in Myself; and if he remembers Me in a group of people, I remember him in a group that is better than they; and if he comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him; and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.' "

Edited by peacemaker - 04 September 2011 at 3:14pm
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:26am

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: �Fear Allah wherever you may be, trail a bad deed with a good deed and it will wipe it out, and treat the people with good character.�

[at-Tirmidhi stated as Hadith Hasan]

Commentary:

His statement �Fear Allah� is a command to have Taqwa and it is to be protected from the punishment of Allah by enacting His commands and abstaining from His prohibitions. This is the best definition that has been stated concerning it.

�Fear Allah wherever you may be� in any place that you are. So do not be like those who fear Allah in a place where the people see them and then not fear Him in a place where no one sees them. Allah, The Exalted, sees you wherever you may be, so fear Him wherever you may be.

�Trail a bad deed with a good deed and it will wipe it out� meaning perform a good deed following a bad deed. So if you commit a sin, then trail it with a good deed. And from that � trailing a bad deed with a good deed � is repenting to Allah from the sin because repentance is a good deed.

His statement, �It will wipe it out� meaning that when a good deed follows a bad deed it wipes out the bad deed. His statement, The Exalted, confirms this (interpretation of the meaning): �Verily, the good deeds remove the bad deeds.� [Hud 11:114]

And from the Benefits of this hadith:

1. The aspiration of the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) for his nation by guiding them to excellence and righteousness.

2. The obligation of fearing Allah in open and secret due to his statement (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) �Fear Allah wherever you may be�

3. The implication (from the hadith) that when a sin is trailed with a good deed it wipes it out and eliminates it entirely. This is general regarding every good deed and sin when the good deed is repentance since repentance abolishes what came before it. As for if the good deed is not repentance; it is when a person commits a sin and then does a righteous action. This is weighed out. If the righteous action outweighs the evil action then it no longer has an effect as He, The Exalted, stated (interpretation of the meaning): �And We shall set up scales of justice on the Day of Resurrection. No one will be dealt with unjustly in anything. And if there were the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it forth. And We are Sufficient to take account.� [al-Anbiya 21:47]

4. He then said, �And treat people with good character� Interact with them in good character in statement and action, for surely, that is excellent. This affair either is an obligation or highly recommended.

5. The legislation of interacting with the people in good character. The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) left the mode and manner of this interaction unrestricted. It differs according to the condition of the people. It may be good towards one person and not good towards another. The intellectual person knows and determines this.

And Allah Knows Best!

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:33am
Abdullah ibn Masud reported. He said that a man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and said, �Oh Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), I met a woman in the garden so I pulled her close, fondled her, kissed her, and did everything with except have intercourse.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was then silent and so the verse came down, "verily, the good deeds erase the bad deeds, that is admonition to those who remember." So the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) called him and recited it to him.

So Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) said, �Oh Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is this for him specifically or for everyone. He said (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) , �no, for everyone.' (It was narrated by Ahmad.)
alderwish View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alderwish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2011 at 10:33am
salam alykum brother.  We all have done foolish and st**id things before.  Especially when it comes to women. This is our weakness. Allah will accept your repentance , He is the MOst Merciful.
locker_13 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote locker_13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2011 at 7:49am
Of course Allah will forgive you. Promise to Him never to do such a thing again.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:36pm
It is important that we read and learn the word of Allah, the Quran and build our Iman upon it. It can help us to avoid situations like the one that got you in trouoble in the first place.
 We also learn, from the word of Allah that if we make a mistake and sincerely regret it, ask Allah's forgiveness, we will find Allah the most forgiving and the Most Merciful.
We also learn, for the word of Allah that it is also our intention that counts, so when asking for His forgiveness, it needs to be sincere with the intention that you will not do it again, even though one may fall again and do it, still a sincere intention and asking His forgiveness is a door knock away!

3:135 (Y. Ali) "And those who, having done something to be ashamed of, or wronged their own souls, earnestly bring Allah to mind, and ask for forgiveness for their sins,- and who can forgive sins except Allah.- and are never obstinate in persisting knowingly in (the wrong) they have done"

Hasan

Edited by honeto - 15 September 2011 at 12:38pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic