IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - darood Sharif  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

darood Sharif

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faithful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: darood Sharif
    Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:20pm
Assalam-o-Aliqum,

I have 3 questions .
1.Can i recite Darood Sharif without wudu and bare headed(female)because i usually recite during domestic tasks.
2.is it ok to recite darood ibrahimi becuse somebody told me that u should recite small darood or other daroods becuse darood e ibrahimi has jalal and the reciter can become angry.
3.i saw a dream that i am reciting different darood i.e Us Salat o Wassalam o Alika ya Rasool ALLAH and LA ILLA HA ILLAL LA HO MOHAMMAD DUR RASOOL ALLAH.i was reciting both these together.
abosait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abosait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2013 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by faithful faithful wrote:

Assalam-o-Aliqum,

I have 3 questions .
1.Can i recite Darood Sharif without wudu and bare headed(female)because i usually recite during domestic tasks.
2.is it ok to recite darood ibrahimi becuse somebody told me that u should recite small darood or other daroods becuse darood e ibrahimi has jalal and the reciter can become angry.
3.i saw a dream that i am reciting different darood i.e Us Salat o Wassalam o Alika ya Rasool ALLAH and LA ILLA HA ILLAL LA HO MOHAMMAD DUR RASOOL ALLAH.i was reciting both these together.

Wa 'alaykum assalam wa rahmatullah.

Allah says: �O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger and make not vain your deeds.�[Soorah Muhammad (47): 33] Hence, any matter of the religion that does not have its origin from the Sunnah can never be beneficial or a source of guidance.

أللهم صل على محمد وعلى آل محمد كما صليت على إبراهيم وعلى آل إبراهيم إنك حميد مجيد. أللهم بارك على محمد وعلى آل محمد كما باركت على إبراهيم وعلى آل إبراهيم إنك حميد مجيد

Allahumma Salli 3ala Muhammadin wa 3ala aali Muhammadin kamaa sallayta 3ala Ibrahim wa 3ala aali Ibrahim innaka 7ameedun majeed, wa baarik 3ala Muhammadin wa 3ala aali Muhammadin kamaa baarakta 3ala Ibrahim wa 3ala aali Ibrahim innaka 7ameedun majeed.

O Allah! Send blessings upon Muhammad and upon the family of Muhammad as You sent blessings upon Abraham and upon the family of Abraham; indeed, You are praiseworthy and glorious. O Allah! Bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as You blessed Abraham and the family of Abraham; indeed, You are praiseworthy and glorious.

This stems from a hadith in Sahih Bukhari and is therefore the correct darood. What you heard against this hadith appears to be a fabrication of soofis and hence should be rejected.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic