IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Europe
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A Yahoo Group 4 Pakistanis in UK  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Yahoo Group 4 Pakistanis in UK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Yahoo Group 4 Pakistanis in UK
    Posted: 31 August 2005 at 7:10am

Hi,

I had always been interested in linking Pakistanis working/studying/living in UK.

Recently, I created a Yahoo Group for the "Pakistanis in UK" with an aim to bring Pakistanis closer to each other. The details of the group following this link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pakistanis_in_uk

I hope that Pakistanis would love to be the part of this group and this group would achieve its aims (If you face any problem in joining the group, get in touch with me on : [email protected] ).

Moreover, any other alternate way to link the Pakistanis in UK, please do share.

Regards.

Maria Jo�o View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maria João Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2005 at 2:30pm

Oh! Someone from Pakistan. May I take this oppurtunity to ask how your family is there after the earthquake? I heard about it on the news, and it devastated me. I know that many of our Muslim brothers and sisters live in Pakistan. I hope no one you know was affected.

Maria

immo View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2005 at 11:14am

Thanks a lot for your kind message.

No doubt, it was really a devastating earthquake and a big blow over North Frontier Province of Pakistan and many places in Azad Kashmir. As I belong to the Kashmir so there are a number of people whom I knew and who are no more in this world now.

As far as my city "Mirpur" is concerned, it remained one of the safest cities of Azad Kashmir in the earthquake, however, other cities including Muzaffarabad, Bagh, Rawalakot really suffered huge losses. Hence, thanks to Almighty, all of my immediate family members are safe and sound but a number of people whom I know from Muzaffarabad etc have died.

A very nice guy from Balakot (Pakistan), who studied in the same boarding College in Pakistan as me, also died when his house collapsed and his whole family including his parents, brothers and sisters died.

Anyhow, really terrible.....will just say that May Allah bless all those who died in this incident with a place in Jannah and help the suffered families to bear their losses !

Imran.

Maria Jo�o View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maria João Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2005 at 2:00pm

Oh. I'm so sorry to hear that. So many people died, and I'm sorry that some of your close friends were killed.

May Allah grant them peace and mercy and let them enter the gates of Jannah.

Mohammed View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mohammed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2006 at 3:23pm
Tis but a blip in the oceans of time, we shall see true retribution, arise and stand firm, the earthquake was not natural, things like this do not happen to muslims.Tis but a blip in the oceans of time, we shall see true retribution, arise and stand firm, the earthquake was not natural, things like this do not happen to muslims.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic