IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - God’s written instructions for life.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

God�s written instructions for life.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:37am
dear bronaz U quote various verses from Qur'an so U should also have read ch 112 Surah Al Ikhlaas v 1-4,that defines concept Of God,it says-Allah is one,Allah is eternal,he is neither born nor gives birth,there is nothing like him.u cannot compare him to anyone.the verses u quote by Jesus(pbuh) I.e"before Ibraham was born I am".one can take many meanings,the logical meaning is that Jesus(pbuh) was saying that he was the prophet chosen by God,the verse u quote doesn't explain at all about Jesus(pbuh) claiming divinity,Allah in Surah Al Zukhroof ch 43 v 61,says that coming back of Jesus(pbuh) will be the prominent sign of judgement day,do u know y because Jesus Christ(pbuh) is the only prophet whose followers say that he had claimed divinity,which is wrong,in the second coming Jesus Christ(pbuh) will not give the new message,he will b following and propogate the teachings of last and final messenger prophet Muhammad S.A.W(pbuh) and he will kill Dajjal.in Surah Al Maidah ch 5 v 3,4-Allah says on this day I have chosen Islam as your deen and it is complete from now onwards nothing should b added to this deen.from this verse it is stated whatever is written in Qur'an and Sahee Hadeeth we have to follow till last day,I.e believing in one Allah,obeying him and obeying our last messenger Muhammad S.A.W(pbuh)

Edited by NABA - 24 June 2013 at 7:41am
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:30am
Greetings usmani and NABA,

The understanding of Yeshua and His divinity comes from the words which He Himself spoke;
"30 I and my Father are one."
and Yes, parents suffer many things for their children.  A parent will do whatever it takes to save their children.

NABA... it is the most blasphemous thing to say that Yeshua will be returning to earth in service of a human and to carry out killing.  You obviously do not know anything of Yeshua.  Killing would be against all that He came to teach and show us.  Yeshua came to show us the way of Love.

Salaam.
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
bronaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:34am
Naba....you gave an explanation but ignored that when Jesus said " before Abraham I AM" I AM are the same words used by GOD when he spoke to Moses...how can you come to any other conclusion???
The truth be known that the moment a Muslim realizes that Jesus is God then the entire Islamic faith and the Quran are called into doubt.
In real life I can prove to you that the Name of Jesus is more powerful than Allah.
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:32am
dear caringheart,honestly u R short of knowledge,dajjal will come and he is the sign of judgement day,when he will come along with him he will bring lot of bad qualities and cause mischief on earth,Jesus Christ(pbuh) will come and kill dajjal.

Edited by NABA - 25 June 2013 at 7:33am
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:24am
More of the words of Yeshua that reveal His divine nature, that He and the Father are one.

18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:29am
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

dear caringheart,honestly u R short of knowledge,dajjal will come and he is the sign of judgement day,when he will come along with him he will bring lot of bad qualities and cause mischief on earth,Jesus Christ(pbuh) will come and kill dajjal.

Greetings NABA,
Thank you for your clarification.  I still do not subscribe to the belief that Yeshua will return to kill.  To defeat the anti-christ, yes, but in what way I do not know.  I tend to believe the anti-christ will be defeated when all people come to see the Truth that is in Yeshua, and will turn from the anti-christ and towards the true God, and turn from sinful ways.
Salaam.
Blessed be God forever
Usmani View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usmani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:22am

Greetings Carringheart,

You said: The understanding of Yeshua and His divinity comes from the words which He Himself spoke;
"30 I and my Father are one."

Me: This sentence carries various meanings and on the basis of this and various other statements, which are there in the Bile, one could not conclude that Jesus has said Himself God. Furthermore it is illogical for God to come in human form in the earth. Once Moses (peace and blessing of God upon Him) ask God that he wish to see him, God told Him that you cannot see me but he insist so God ask him to see towards the mountain and there was very heavy flush of light and Moses fainted and afterward realize that human can�t see God in this world and repented.

If God has to come in human form on this earth, this was the time when one of His Great Messenger has requested. I do not know whether this event is mention in Bible or not.

You said: Yes, parents suffer many things for their children.  A parent will do whatever it takes to save their children.

Me: Human suffers is understandable because he has limited power. It was said that God die on cross because He love us so much. This statement does not make sense. As you also said it does not make sense to you as well.

There is something else which needs to discuss. Tell me what is the actual problem?

Engage your self in good deeds,otherswise yours nafs will engage you in bad deeds
bronaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:50am
the first attribute of divinity is holiness....We know that Jesus was holy because only holy men can do the miracles which he did. This is attested to in the Quran as well.
Using the name of Jesus, Christians perform miracles even today, confirming what is written in the Gospels.
What else would you need to prove that Jesus is God?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940>
  Share Topic