IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - God’s written instructions for life.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

God�s written instructions for life.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 40>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
bronaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:34am
Naba....you gave an explanation but ignored that when Jesus said " before Abraham I AM" I AM are the same words used by GOD when he spoke to Moses...how can you come to any other conclusion???
The truth be known that the moment a Muslim realizes that Jesus is God then the entire Islamic faith and the Quran are called into doubt.
In real life I can prove to you that the Name of Jesus is more powerful than Allah.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:30am
Greetings usmani and NABA,

The understanding of Yeshua and His divinity comes from the words which He Himself spoke;
"30 I and my Father are one."
and Yes, parents suffer many things for their children.  A parent will do whatever it takes to save their children.

NABA... it is the most blasphemous thing to say that Yeshua will be returning to earth in service of a human and to carry out killing.  You obviously do not know anything of Yeshua.  Killing would be against all that He came to teach and show us.  Yeshua came to show us the way of Love.

Salaam.
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:37am
dear bronaz U quote various verses from Qur'an so U should also have read ch 112 Surah Al Ikhlaas v 1-4,that defines concept Of God,it says-Allah is one,Allah is eternal,he is neither born nor gives birth,there is nothing like him.u cannot compare him to anyone.the verses u quote by Jesus(pbuh) I.e"before Ibraham was born I am".one can take many meanings,the logical meaning is that Jesus(pbuh) was saying that he was the prophet chosen by God,the verse u quote doesn't explain at all about Jesus(pbuh) claiming divinity,Allah in Surah Al Zukhroof ch 43 v 61,says that coming back of Jesus(pbuh) will be the prominent sign of judgement day,do u know y because Jesus Christ(pbuh) is the only prophet whose followers say that he had claimed divinity,which is wrong,in the second coming Jesus Christ(pbuh) will not give the new message,he will b following and propogate the teachings of last and final messenger prophet Muhammad S.A.W(pbuh) and he will kill Dajjal.in Surah Al Maidah ch 5 v 3,4-Allah says on this day I have chosen Islam as your deen and it is complete from now onwards nothing should b added to this deen.from this verse it is stated whatever is written in Qur'an and Sahee Hadeeth we have to follow till last day,I.e believing in one Allah,obeying him and obeying our last messenger Muhammad S.A.W(pbuh)

Edited by NABA - 24 June 2013 at 7:41am
bronaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:27am
Dear Usmani,
I am keen to Call Jesus God because he is God.
Which father would not suffer so his child is better? If you are a father  would you risk your life to save your son. God is no different.
God created Angels, Lucifer thought that he was superior to humans and refused to worship God if he made himself Man, which is why he was cast into hell.
My concepts are very clear.
I believe Jesus to be God because he himself says so
John 8: 58 "Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!". This is how God refers to himself when Moses asks him, what name shall he call him and he says "I AM".
2. Jesus is God because a virgin conceived him and the Angel Gabriel specifically says he will be called Son of the Most high Luke 1 : 32.
3. The Old Testament is filled with prophecy of the coming of the Messiah.
Here are just a few examples, Gen 3:15, Num 24:17, 2Sam 7:12-16, Isa 9:1-21, 11:1-16, Dan 9.
Usmani View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usmani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2013 at 12:15pm
bronaz,

I am surprised to see that Christians are very keen to make Jesus (May God blessing upon Him) God.
What so ever you will find there in Gospel, you will believe in it? Whether it make sense or not? God is the creator of this universe so huge that we do not know from it is starting and where it is ending. Distance are in millions of light years. You said �Son of Man must suffer many things� why should He suffer? because He love so much, do you slab to yourself to show you love your children?

Friend there no easy ticket to Paradise, God suffers on your mistakes and you go to heaven.

Satan is created by God all the power he has is given to him by God and he crucify God .Friend think deeply what you are saying. You may say because God was in Human form that why satan manage it.

This is the actual problem here, one wrong believe will certainly make you believe in 100 other wrong concepts which are totally base less and illogical. Quran says

And surely, We have created many of the jinn and mankind for Hell. They have hearts wherewith they understand not, and they have eyes wherewith they see not, and they have ears wherewith they hear not (the truth). (Chaper 7 Verse 179)

Please ponder upon what I have said.

Thanks

Engage your self in good deeds,otherswise yours nafs will engage you in bad deeds
bronaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2013 at 8:49am
The resurrection was foretold by Jesus in the Gospels
"The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders and the chief priests and the scribes and be killed, and after three days rise again" (Mark 8:31; see also Matthew 17:22; Luke 9:22).
When the resurrection finally took place it proved that all that Jesus said was true and proved him to be God because only God can raise himself from the dead.
The reason Satan hates men is because God in his infinite wisdom knew that man would stray and this has been proven time and time again in the old testament.
Satan was originally an angel but he refused to accept the fact that he would have to worship Jesus when he became man and so he rebelled against God and was sent to hell. He hates man and so when Jesus did become man he did the worst he could do to him which is crucify him. Because he is God Jesus rose from the dead and defeated the plan of Satan.
The question that is asked is why the crucifixion..God could have chosen any number of ways to redeem mankind but he chose crucifixion because it really shows how much he loves us so much so that he is willing to die in order that we might be redeemed.
Since God is eternal the sacrifice on the cross is a perpetual sacrifice...that means it too is eternal and is valid as a means for us men to offer our sins and obtain forgiveness through that act and thus gain paradise.
The resurrection means that Jesus is still alive and those who accept Jesus, have their sins washed in his blood and have the gates of paradise opened to them.
Usmani View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usmani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2013 at 10:57am
Greetings Caringheart,

This is very important issue I hope you will answer it. If you don't have an answer let men know.

Engage your self in good deeds,otherswise yours nafs will engage you in bad deeds
Usmani View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usmani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2013 at 11:12am
Greetings Caringheart,

What is the outcome of this resurrection? Which made things clear to people,Please share
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 40>
  Share Topic