IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - On the ground in Mosul, Iraq  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

On the ground in Mosul, Iraq

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 5:04pm

I've come here to talk about the issues and facts,

That's news for us. Never found you discussing anything, but just trying to sell us some worn out Neo Con lines. And thos too in a very arrogant American way.

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 7:59am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

I've come here to talk about the issues and facts,

That's news for us. Never found you discussing anything, but just trying to sell us some worn out Neo Con lines. And thos too in a very arrogant American way.

I'm selling 'worn out neo con lines' according to you. (This is inaccurate by the way.)  Meantime, you're defending the Taliban and Saddam's power...hmm...which is more bizarrely illogical and immoral??
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 11:18am

Meantime, you're defending the Taliban and Saddam's power

That's perhaps the most difficult thing for you to understand - just for that - either you are with us or against us - Neo Con formula. Some of can afford to knock, both, the US and their foes with slightly broader mental horizens.

I have always been against all forms of oppression; be it the Talibani variety, the Saddamist strain or the US better packaged version.

I was against these chaps even when they were the US favourites. Today, the US is against these powers. Tomorrow if it suits the Neo Cons or their master, Sharon, they will be sold to us, again, as the best thing on our planet.

You may consider us dumb but we have woken up to the US tricks especially since Iraq. That's why most people in the world today find MacDemocracy to be nothing but a fraud. 

People in Iraq and Afghanistan have totally different reasons to go out and vote. And, it will come to you as a bigger shock than even 9/11 when you come face to face with that reason.

Edited by Whisper
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 2:27am

Meantime, you're defending the Taliban and Saddam's power

That's perhaps the most difficult thing for you to understand - just for that - either you are with us or against us - Neo Con formula. Some of can afford to knock, both, the US and their foes with slightly broader mental horizens.

B: You've consistently said the Taliban, for instance is 'better than the pizza man Karai' or some such tripe...so you ostensibly prefer the Taliban by your own words.  People like the Taliban criminals don't give up power.  They needed to be ousted...so this had nothing to do with some esoteric nuanced judgment like you're suggesting; some broader mental horizons - bunk!  You would have left the Taliban to their murdering ways to shoot women through the head in soccer stadiums...

Shame Sasha! - for playing such games.

I have always been against all forms of oppression; be it the Talibani variety, the Saddamist strain or the US better packaged version.

B: Wow!  You're actually saying it's 'better packaged.'  Are you feeling alright?  You may want to take your temperature..

I was against these chaps even when they were the US favourites.

B: Talibans were never the US favorites...if you're speaking about the pre-Taliban, certain elements that eventually became the Taliban - flowing out of the Mujahadeen - but the Taliban proper didn't constitute politically until years after Russia was ousted from Afghanistan (somewhere in the early to mid 90s...oh yeah, but the Hurricane is to be blamed on US evil too, right Sasha?  I can't expect such a simple mind to grasp the nuances...even when you claim to grasp nuances (as you did above) they make NO SENSE - as in the case of opposing the Taliban and the Coaltion, when, in this case, you can only practically have one or the other alternatives.  You certainly hadn't presented a third one - even with all your communist party and clan leadership skills taken into account.

Today, the US is against these powers. Tomorrow if it suits the Neo Cons or their master, Sharon, they will be sold to us, again, as the best thing on our planet.

B: This is just ludicrous, bombast...welcome to the Sasha bombast channel - all bombast, all the time...brought to you by 'bring back the Golden Years of Mullah Omar and Saddam..." Proudly by Sasha, the Whisperer.

You may consider us dumb but we have woken up to the US tricks especially since Iraq.

B: I do not consider you dumb, until you begin to impugn all evil to the US.  That is really dumb.

That's why most people in the world today find MacDemocracy to be nothing but a fraud.

B: And, of course, you've made it clear - you know 'everyone worth knowing.'  Which means you've polled everyone worth polling (I'm sure) about this topic...oh, that's right - the millions that just elected a parliament in Afghanistan are just a farce...just puppets...millions of puppets in the hands of the US...ha!  How could anyone imagine that such a puppet show could ever take place...and yet Sasha imagines it...and another million man march, million woman march, millions strong puppet show will happen in October in Iraq also...it's all a farce to the great Mullah Sasha - who longs for his Golden Olden Days...of the great leaders...Saddam and Omar and Osama...where are you?

Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 3:50pm

We know anyone is 'better than the pizza man Karzai'. Only we know where we stand with Foreign puppets.

Write as much as you do the sheer fact remains that sooner than you may estimate, we will win our freedom from the worst enemy we have known in our history. You are ferengi, we will throw you out. We have every right in this world to live the way we wish to live. You hold no grounds to impose anything on us.

It's as simple as that. We will take your might on. The whole region will, not just us.  

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 5:17pm

We know anyone is 'better than the pizza man Karzai'. Only we know where we stand with Foreign puppets.

Again, you're like Minister Farakan arguing for the veracity of the million puppet march! Wow...

Write as much as you do the sheer fact remains that sooner than you may estimate, we will win our freedom from the worst enemy we have known in our history.

And I don't take it that that is the Taliban shooting women through the head in soccer stadiums - no you mean those Americans and multi nationals that brought the first parliamentary elections in 25 years...uh huh..wow, what a rich view you have Sasha...it stinks it's so rich..

You are ferengi, we will throw you out.

B: Fine, perhaps you are an idiot and they will throw you out!  And that would be their right, their freedom...throw the scoundrels out - no matter who they are!  (and no thanks to you and your communist ilk.)

We have every right in this world to live the way we wish to live. You hold no grounds to impose anything on us.

B: Nor you, as you are want to do, on us!  Can't you see the hypocrisy of your statements of superiority, especially in light of the facts at hand?  Oh that's right - it's the 8 million puppet march..

It's as simple as that. We will take your might on. The whole region will, not just us.

B: What you are fighting is freedom itself, and the future (and for no reason!) - not the US - you refuse to see that man - wake up and see that! 

Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 4:28am

I promise I would have responded to it if it made any sense at all.

Didn't realise that on the ground Afghan situation will blow your fuse so badly. But your admin should have learnt a lesson or two from the Brits if not the Russis. We always beat the hell out of occupiers.

It's as simple as that. Keep all the rest of your bull**it for your home market.

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 5:45pm

...Didn't realise that on the ground Afghan situation will blow your fuse so badly.

B: Listen to your doom and gloom - almost rooting for negatives and defeatism and doom!  It's pathetic Sasha - and you're a leader in your country?  Where's your hope for your people, pride, something?  Where is it?  All you can come to is - this is gunna blow up in your face?  Is that what you really want?  A bunch more people to die?  That's just pathetic...you should be ashamed to call yourself a leader - where's your hope?  Posit some hope and redeem the situation and come back to boot the foreigners out but only because you've established and can take care of it...right now we're cleaning up the mess you and the Soviets and many other left there...(including the US to some degree I'm sure) but get real and take some responsibility for the future and for your people there in light of the reality of the world...

But your admin should have learnt a lesson or two from the Brits if not the Russis. We always beat the hell out of occupiers.

B: Wee hoo...If we were trying to conquer and occupy you'd have some reason and somebody to beat up - but since we're trying to capture and kill killers you should be happy...but you're not which makes me suspect, once again, that you're siding with killers and murderers so much...I've heard weird things about communists - but is this true?  Are you complicit with killers and murderers and those who shoot women through the head at soccer stadium to perverse cheers?

Bruce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic